Newcastle United 0-3 Watford - 25/11/2017 - post match gloom from p26

Disco

Joselu will still be starting for WBA, unfortunately. If Mitrovic loves Newcastle that much, he would wind his neck in and do what Rafa tells him to.

You're assuming he isn't ?  I take it you're assuming there's more to it than just not trusting him to stay on the pitch and not get a daft sending off ?

Mitro is simply too much of a wild card for Rafa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye, you could say the same about Shelvey but his face fits. I'm basing this purely on their abilities to get themselves in trouble on the pitch. If it was that, it does seem one rule for one and one for another. Then you add the Mbemba factor, a player who is a million times better than Manquillo yet he's not getting a sniff, and he doesn't worry you about getting sent off, again it seems his face doesn't fit.

Rafa is superb but, and there always is one isn't there. Rafa seems to do things that hurt the team more than help it at times. Suppose he wouldn't be the success he is if that wasn't the case mind.

Rafa has no problem dropping players and I think we might see some big changes for Tuesday and definitely back to one up top

The one up top should be Mitro with Gayle on the bench as back up. That's it.