The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Chelsea 0 shots on target and only 1 attempt are getting praised for their gameplay by Jamie Redknapp the same man that slammed us :doh:

It’s only a month ago Eddie Howe was masterminding a 4-0 drubbing of Chelsea, you can’t blame them for playing tight against the best team in the country.

Guest neesy111

Can someone tell what offside is now?  Keep seeing now it's about where the feet are positioned.

anything you can legally score with?

Maybe Aguero's arse was offside there

The line with that VAR was all from where the feet were positioned, as he was clearly offside with his head.  Guessing it's easier to do when it's on feet.

Guest neesy111

His leg was in front of Rudigers.  That's onside.

His head wasn't though.  Can score with that.  They really need to clarify the rule.

His head wasn't though.  Can score with that.

His leg was closer to the goal than his head from what I seen and that was more or less inline with Rudiger's foot after I have looked at that still.

Can someone tell what offside is now?  Keep seeing now it's about where the feet are positioned.

The line with that VAR was all from where the feet were positioned, as he was clearly offside with his head.  Guessing it's easier to do when it's on feet.

Not "clear" at all, his head is on.  Literally the tip of his arse is behind Rudgiers foot

Bz9AY1h.png

Guest neesy111

His head wasn't though.  Can score with that.

His leg was closer to the goal than his head from what I seen and that was inline with Rudiger's foot.

Yes, looks tighter than I first thought.

Guest neesy111

Not "clear" at all, his head is on.  Literally the tip of his arse is behind Rudgiers foot

Bz9AY1h.png

Looks to me that line is done on the placement of Aguero's heel.  It's closer than the first viewings.