The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Vinicious is the best player in the world until it comes to his final product.

:lol: Was thinking the same. Don't think I know a player in the world that is getting and creating as many chances and he is. Yet he can't put one away.

Mahrez is pretty shit

Nah, lack of first team football. He’s class.

He's better than he tends to show in his 1 out of every 6 game appearances but that's your own fault when you sign for a shithouse club like them, he had to know he wouldn't start weekly and took the payday, tough shit.

Mahrez is pretty shit

He's better than he tends to show in his 1 out of every 6 game appearances but that's your own fault when you sign for a shithouse club like them, he had to know he wouldn't start weekly and took the payday, tough shit.

I’m not sure he’s the one complaining though....

Mahrez is pretty shit

Correct, not publicly at any rate. Just another talented player who didn't care about playing weekly in this money-dominated, bastardized shell of what the game used to be.

Guest neesy111

Mahrez is pretty s***

He's better than he tends to show in his 1 out of every 6 game appearances but that's your own fault when you sign for a shithouse club like them, he had to know he wouldn't start weekly and took the payday, tough s***.

Correct, not publicly at any rate. Just another talented player who didn't care about playing weekly.

He's started far more than 1 in 6.

Also of its the choice of Leicester under puel or guardiola at city, obvious which one sensible person chooses.

Mahrez is pretty s***

He's better than he tends to show in his 1 out of every 6 game appearances but that's your own fault when you sign for a shithouse club like them, he had to know he wouldn't start weekly and took the payday, tough s***.

Correct, not publicly at any rate. Just another talented player who didn't care about playing weekly.

Also of its the choice of Leicester under puel or guardiola at city, obvious which one sensible person chooses.

what is it then? 1 in 4? whatever the case, he can sign for who he likes, he's just like many others who care about wage packet, profile and lifestyle above all else. His prerogative, it's the way the game has gone and I think it's much worse in general for it, not that he'll give a fuck collecting his 150k a week.

Guest neesy111

Mahrez is pretty s***

what is it then? 1 in 4? whatever the case, he can sign for who he likes, he's just like many others who care about wage packet, profile and lifestyle above all else. His prerogative, it's the way the game has gone and I think it's much worse in general for it, not that he'll give a f*** collecting his 150k a week.

:jesuswept:

Mahrez is pretty s***

what is it then? 1 in 4? whatever the case, he can sign for who he likes, he's just like many others who care about wage packet, profile and lifestyle above all else. His prerogative, it's the way the game has gone and I think it's much worse in general for it, not that he'll give a f*** collecting his 150k a week.

:jesuswept:

Zackly.