The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

I remember in the summer some people saying they wouldn't take Townsend back in place of Ritchie when he was linked to Stoke & Boro.

Are you going to keep doing this when players score 1 in 20 or whatever? :lol:

Guest neesy111

I remember in the summer some people saying they wouldn't take Townsend back in place of Ritchie when he was linked to Stoke & Boro.

Just awaiting Mitro goal and he'll be buzzing.

5 goals in all competitions. I don't think any of our wingers have scored all season?

Guest firetotheworks

5 goals in all competitions. I don't think any of our wingers have scored all season?

That's why I'm asking, he's got a few goals and it's worth bringing up? He's scored 8 goals in 90 matches for Palace and 2 of those were in the EFL Cup against West Brom and the 3 in the league have happened in the last 8 matches. I'm not saying we shouldn't have signed him, but it's hardly an 'in your face!'

Guest neesy111

That's why I'm asking, he's got a few goals and it's worth bringing up? He's scored 8 goals in 90 matches for Palace and 2 of those were in the EFL Cup against West Brom and the 3 in the league have happened in the last 8 matches. I'm not saying we shouldn't have signed him, but it's hardly an 'in your face!'

Townsend blows very hot and cold.  Terribly inconsistent player.

Well no, but when that player does something like that, and the 4 players we've got in the wide areas have done bugger all between them in half a season, then it's back in mind and I feel worth bringing up. I'm not going to be sitting on the bog at work when I'm on my phone on a Thursday morning and think, "ah, Townsend. He's better than what we've got".

Guest neesy111

Odd question maybe, but do the TV providers dub in audio? Fans were clearly chanting "you fat bastard" at Luke Shaw, then the audio suddenly changed to some other chant I couldn't make it

Or I'm just deaf as fuck  :lol:

They do.  In the derby vs forest game, fan were chanting sky tv is fucking shit and then dubbed fan noise.