The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Hate him or love him Warnock probably deserves manager of the year if he keeps Cardiff up. Its a miracle to be outside the relegation zone at this stage of the season to be honest.

Considering Rafa didn't get it for finishing 10th, it's a big no from me.

Because the two situations are exactly the same etc.

I didn't say they were, but I was implying that finishing 10th with a similar, possibly worse squad is a better achievement than Cardiff staying up, which it is, comfortably.

Our squad last season was far better than Cardiff's this season.  Totally embarrassing to suggest it is imo.

'Embarrassing' :lol: Okay.

Hate him or love him Warnock probably deserves manager of the year if he keeps Cardiff up. Its a miracle to be outside the relegation zone at this stage of the season to be honest.

I didn't say they were, but I was implying that finishing 10th with a similar, possibly worse squad is a better achievement than Cardiff staying up, which it is, comfortably.

Our squad was not worse than Cardiff's this season man :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Can either of you read? 'Similar, possibly worse squad' and I stand by it, get over it.

Can either of you read? 'Similar, possibly worse squad' and I stand by it, get over it.

Aye possibly worse, that's what I was laughing at. No way

They have zero good players

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly, some people go off the deep end describing our squad at times :lol:

Nah, some people just judge everything with hindsight. We didn't suddenly have a squad that isn't shit quality because Rafa got them well-organised and up to 10th.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye possibly worse, that's what I was laughing at. No way

They have zero good players

Well laugh away, as always we disagree.

Guest firetotheworks

Just had a look at Cardiffs starting lineup from today, I honestly think there are only two players that i'd like in our best 11.

Last season, not this season.

Nah, some people just judge everything with hindsight. We didn't suddenly have a squad that isn't shit quality because Rafa got them well-organised and up to 10th.

We had a pretty poor squad but we still had Dubravka, Lascelles, Lejeune, Perez, Kenedy, Shelvey. All good players, Cardiff have no good players

Guest firetotheworks

We had a pretty poor squad but we still had Dubravka, Lascelles, Lejeune, Perez, Kenedy, Shelvey. All good players, Cardiff have no good players

Dubravka and Kenedy were both January signings for a start, but is it really worth debating? I simply disagree with you.