Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

Presumed his point was that's what they will call them.

Them?

Bit dodgy that like.

But nah, that’s right.

Should have used “” these. I’m paraphrasing of course. Last time I heard the term “darkie” was actually in Sunderland believe it or not.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fucking hell. Re read the post. Think about mackems and their backward ways. They even racially abused their star player’s mum. I’m highlighting their attitudes to anyone who isn’t white etc. using terminology you will here in mackemland. Anyway...

FWIW I’m not a racist OK!

I’m sure my mates at the EDL will vouch for me!

Guest Howaythetoon

Seriously if my post offends anyone, fair enough, not intended, but I won’t apologise for the post. Call it satire or whatever I don’t know. Can I see why some might see it as offensive? Aye, especially the foreigners, but surely the lercals get what I’m getting at, no?!

Seriously if my post offends anyone, fair enough, not intended, but I won’t apologise for the post. Call it satire or whatever I don’t know. Can I see why some might see it as offensive? Aye, especially the foreigners, but surely the lercals get what I’m getting at, no?!

Especially the foreigners [emoji38]  [emoji38]

d003cbd3fe1a09773f7fdd67a8e388c4.gif

Moving away from HTT being a racist Brexiteer...

RTG is a goldmine at the moment. Apparently we tried to beat up a car with a lass in it at the weekend. The ficticious story has been pulled apart as lies and now we’re back to the “6 in a row”  and “gravy stained” banter that has been hilarious for a long time now.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fair enough. Lose those words or it’s going, I don’t think I’m being unreasonable tbh.

You are not being unreasonable I understand, but if you read the post in its entirety and context and know me, even just as poster, you know I’m not like that. Btw I’ve read more racial overtones on here towards certain forum members, but because it’s banter etc. its fine. Mike for example, a Liverpool fan, gets a shit load of innuendo about his race (Scouser) and the stereotypes around that (fried chicken).

Anyway whatever, I’m not tossed. That’s not me being a prick to you btw, just me thinking deep down and you know it, this is bull shit.

Brexit gone mad really!

Guest Howaythetoon

Especially the foreigners [emoji38]  [emoji38]

d003cbd3fe1a09773f7fdd67a8e388c4.gif

Ah Si, howay man, please don’t tell me you cant spot the fucking satire here?

Fair enough. Lose those words or it’s going, I don’t think I’m being unreasonable tbh.

You are not being unreasonable I understand, but if you read the post in its entirety and context and know me, even just as poster, you know I’m not like that. Btw I’ve read more racial overtones on here towards certain forum members, but because it’s banter etc. its fine. Mike for example, a Liverpool fan, gets a shit load of innuendo about his race (Scouser) and the stereotypes around that (fried chicken).

Anyway whatever, I’m not tossed. That’s not me being a prick to you btw, just me thinking deep down and you know it, this is bull shit.

Brexit gone mad really!

Couldn’t give a shit. Can’t leave words like that on here, regardless of context. Asked twice, politely, to reword it and you refused, no problem, it’s gone. Please don’t use those type of words again.

Guest Howaythetoon

Brexit gone mad really!

Couldn’t give a shit. Can’t leave words like that on here, regardless of context. Asked twice, politely, to reword it and you refused, no problem, it’s gone. Please don’t use those type of words again.

Nee bother marra!

Guest Howaythetoon

Moving away from HTT being a racist Brexiteer...

RTG is a goldmine at the moment. Apparently we tried to beat up a car with a lass in it at the weekend. The ficticious story has been pulled apart as lies and now we’re back to the “6 in a row”  and “gravy stained” banter that has been hilarious for a long time now.

Voted remain by the way.

I remember once back in the eighties going to see the strippers in the Black Diamond in Newsham, and there was a bloke wearing a toon top with a gravy stain on it. Never seen one since mind.

Are you certain it was gravy? Early 'lap dancers' weren't that geographically precise, and personal hygiene wasn't always as good as it could/would be... (At least if The Black Diamond was anything like Sunday afternoon in the Talk of the Tyne).

Guest Howaythetoon

Apologies if some of my comments offended anyone by the way, re-read my posts and it’s clear I’m not the one espousing such stuff however. Anyway the mackems... they are doomed.

Surely everyone knew the context that HTT was using those terms, the recent radio broadcast where the idiotic mackem used them to describe what is wrong with the modern game.

Even my self-righteous indignation at anything dodgy picked that one up as irony

Guest Howaythetoon

Surely everyone knew the context that HTT was using those terms, the recent radio broadcast where the idiotic mackem used them to describe what is wrong with the modern game.

Even my self-righteous indignation at anything dodgy picked that one up as irony

Cheers.

Newcastle has it’s fair share of racists and racism does exist here, but go to Sunderland and their attitude towards people who are not white are quite dated, massively so. Those phrases are common in mackemland. Thankfully less so here in Newcastle. They have a problem with race which s obvious.

Ware quite fortunate in that our City is accessed by lots of different cultures and races who have settled and become part of the identity of the City and as much as I bemoan aspects of our City, it’s generally a great place which can’t be said of Sunderland which to be fair is a shame, because it’s the NE still.

A few people I know are adamant that Newcastle as a City wouldn’t be anywhere near what it is today had KK and Sir John Hall not done what they did with NUFC which helped kick-start interest financially in the City. Sunderland never had that and I think that boat sailed a long time ago. Even if they got new owners, invested and went back up o the top-flight, they would just be another run of the mill club like a WBA, a Stoke, a Southampton.

As a city they badly need major investment and I’m talking hundreds and hundreds of millions. That’s not going to happen. They need a whole new makeover and a new identity.

I don’t think even the world’s best marketeers and PR people could ever help them.