Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Didn’t realise N’Zogbia has been without a club for 2 years after being released by Villa in 2016.

Got little to do with N'zogbia or Sunderland but I didn't realise until yesterday that Olivier Bernard is only 38 and last kicked a professional football when he was 26.

Much tougher than those amateur footballs and penny floaters.

I don't think it's any coincidence that struggling teams like Sunderland can't keep their players fit while teams in great form like ourselves boasts injury fee lists. When you are down there, fighting that batte every week, motivation to get yourself fit must be tough.

What a disaster of a loan that Williams has been. They love Gooch down there and Asoro is the 2nd coming of Messi or something. I don't have a clue how good or bad Love is but all this can't help them at all, hope Burton finish the job on the weekend.

Didn’t realise N’Zogbia has been without a club for 2 years after being released by Villa in 2016.

Got little to do with N'zogbia or Sunderland but I didn't realise until yesterday that Olivier Bernard is only 38 and last kicked a professional football when he was 26.

Didn't Bernard have some issues with his hips?  Arthritis or something similar....

Currently the owner of Durham City FC, stayed in the area simply because it is mint here!

Didn't Bernard have some issues with his hips?  Arthritis or something similar....

Currently the owner of Durham City FC, stayed in the area simply because it is mint here!

Mackem territory marra, clearly a MLF! 👍

12 years ago to the day since we beat them 4-1 and Albert Luque wrapped it up.

That game was so perfect. They were somehow deservedly winning at half time - remember they were utter shite. Then those 7 minutes were just mental. For it to happen like that and all right in front of the toon fans was magical. For that to be Shearer's last goal and game. I don't think I've ever felt as nervous in my life as Shearer stepped up for the pen, I couldn't have coped if he missed. To be comfortably ahead was special too - singing and goading them without any fear of an equalizer.

Poor lad walks with a limp now. Not good for a 38yr old.

Dear me... and thats by a so-called professional journo, at a local newspaper?? It reads like a typical fanzine article.

"Sport Direct Arena"....  :rolleyes:

"Alan Pardew and Jim Charver"....  :lol:

"Shearer, still with a face resembling that of a haemorrhoid-stricken pall bearer"....  :idiot2:

Just shows you the bitterness that runs through the whole of that shithole. That's their local newspaper FFS.  :lol:

Guest chicken little

Poor lad walks with a limp now. Not good for a 38yr old.

career (and quality of life) ruined by graeme souness, an absolute fucking crime.

It's absolutely ridiculous, as is their "Significant amount turned away from the Norwich game" thing they put out, despite no evidence anywhere on social media of people seeing it happen.

Everyone knows they love deflect and PR games. They're simply trying to whip up some tribalism in their own fans who have deserted them, in the hope they'll come back if there's a "mag threat"  :rolleyes:

:lol: I'd forgotten about the plane they sent over before reading those replies, had me creased every time I thought they'd left...

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I’d be pissed if I was a Wolves fan. They are denying their fans from seeing their team lift the trophy on the back of a myth they have made themselves.

While Wolves fans are being denied tickets in case our fans ever got a hold of 1, Sunderland are offering boxes to my mates girls friends work which is based in Newcastle and has employees that are either not football fans or Newcastle fans.

Why are Newcastle fans buying Sunderland tickets?

I know it’s just a drippy minority, but it’s weird as fuck tbh

The only suggestion they are is from Sunderland themselves. Hardly a trustworthy source given the last few years.

Would love to know about their source. They had no idea that allowing 15,000 Celtic fans to a friendly would result in farce but they’re all over this for some reason. How in any way could any of our lot have bought tickets for an away end that sold out to Wolves season ticket holders? The whole thing and Sky's pushing of it has been bizarre. Local press need to look into it as it's just utter lies.