Good old days and the loss of it.

Guest Deep456
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Deep456

Was just watching a clip showing how we played under Robson my God we were f***ing class I forgot. I feel was the sacking of the great man.  :roll:    Where did it go wrong ur views?

I don't know if Dalglish would have done well but he was hardly given any time in his second full season. Gullit has got to be the worst appointment ever

At least he didn't take a large payoff though. Souness did a hell of a lot of damage and still fucked off with his pockets bulging!

I don't know if Dalglish would have done well but he was hardly given any time in his second full season. Gullit has got to be the worst appointment ever

At least he didn't take a large payoff though. Souness did a hell of a lot of damage and still fucked off with his pockets bulging!

I'll always have "some" respect for Gullit for that reason.

Sacking of Robson.

We'd have been in the Top 6 had we have kept him, and if he didn't get us into Europe yet still finished 6th, it would have been easier for us to attract a better manager.

voted this one too

one u have something that is good,DON'T CHANGE IT..

we should 0 faith in robson and sacked him at his first run of bad results..

and now we are struggling to hold a mid table place..,just hope roeder dosn't become the next souness..

Yep, deserve's a little credit for that.

Can you tick all of the above?? (edit more options on the poll since i started writing.. so just the ones below)

Dalglish should have been a good appointment he had a fantastic track record, but never understood or became one with the passion of the area.

Whilst he did wonders to repair the damage Keegan had done scrapping the reserves and restoring the youth teams, he got rid of some of our best players and replaced them with sub standard quite frankly terrible players.

It went wrong there.

Appointing Gullit, another wrong decision, had the charisma but not the tactical noose or ability to handle the players around him, like Dogleash brought in some real pap aswell.

It went wrong there.

Sacking Robson should never have happened, he should have been gracefully moved up to a DOF role months earlier, his input to the club was invaluable, he loved the club, we loved him and he had alot more to give to the club.

It went wrong there.

Appointing Souness Disciplinarian, the dressing room was full of out of control ego maniacs, Souness was never going to be the right appointment, hated from the start, he neither had the Charisma, Charm or reputation anyone but the boardroom wanted. More money spent, good players out, some bad judgement signings in.

He was never the right man for the job more so than Gullit and Dalglish. Completely the wrong decision, but maybe the patsy that would rid the club of the people that the board didnt want at the club.

It went wrong there.

Roeder being appointed whilst its too early to judge what the outcome will be for Roeder, (the majority can hazard a guess) we had another chance to get the right people in to turn this club around. Roeder like Robson should have been moved upstairs or somewhere else at this club.

It went wrong there.

Out of them all Keegan Leaving was the only thing wasnt the wrong decision.. but most certainly without a doubt It went wrong there.

Exactly. I don't find myself hating Gullit... didn't when he left, don't now. He was given the job, he had a go and he failed. I remember what the situation was like this time last year and all the way to Feb2006 and it was ridiculous... Souness starting the give out hints like "the most important thing to me is my family..." cunt.