The Betting Thread.

Optimistic Nut

The MURDERERS are playing a few kids tonight, but Galatasaray are pure shite, and I feel 13/8 is excellent value.  Tonight's team is from: Dudek, Agger, Riise, Alonso, Crouch, Fowler, Pennant, Bellamy, Kuyt, Carragher, Paletta, Garcia, Guthrie, Peltier, Darby, Martin, Anderson, Roque.

Many believe with nearly £1m at stake, they'll start with a strong line up including, Bellamy, Carragher, Riise, Alonso, Dudek, Garcia and Agger, which to say they haven't even conceded a goal in 400 minutes of football, should be far too strong for a Gala side pissed on by Bordeaux the other week, apparently 3-1 flattered GS.

SPORTING LISBON are formidable at home, they only need a draw to go through, and having watched them a few times already this season they can count themselves unlucky only to be fighting for a UEFA spot.  They were better than Bayern, but lost to a 50 yard freak shot from Schweinsteiger, and also deservedly beat Inter (currently pissing Serie A).  Russians are generally shite away, although CSKA did cause a shock in Lisbon a few years ago, I think given the NEED to win 8/13 for Sporting is excellent.

Bournemouth have so many injuries, they haven't won since 9th September and are facing a Forest team who have won 5 of the last 6 in the league.  I've been stung a few times by Forest this season none more so than Sunday, but that was the FA Cup, Salisbury aren't used to losing, the weather and pitch were shite etc... while Bournemouth are so low on confidence and are seen by many as relegation certainties - NOTTINGHAM FOREST  10/11 absolute steal.

DONCASTER play away at Brentford tonight and while they're not pulling up any trees they've only lost one game since September.  This fixture was played a few weeks ago before Leroy Rosenior was sacked and Doncaster won 1-0.  You have to go back to October 24th since the bees even scored a goal, 6 weeks, which is an unbelievable stat considering how unlucky they were to miss out on automatic promotion last season, but stats speak for themselves.  With Callum Willock (who I'm reliably informed is utter shite anyway) and Lloyd Owusu out in the long run, Brentford find themselves struggling for goals.  The side are playing with no confidence and what would've been a formality last season could easily turn out to be another home defeat this evening. 11/8

£5 accumulator pays £96.13

My bet the neet

Looking at a couple of accumulators for the weekend - think the following teams wil win:

Gretna, Liverpool, Spurs, Oxford, Notts County, Bayern, Stuttgart, Porto, Mouscron, Celtic, Valencia, Barca, Morton, Brechin, Cowdenbeath, Stirling, and Plymouth

Since i was browsing the coral page  :) ...

O.Martins (N) 5/1 

A.Sibierski (N) 6/1 

G.Rossi (N) 6/1 

K.Doyle ® 6/1 

S.Lita ® 7/1 

S.Ki Hyeon ® 15/2 

K.Dyer (N) 9/1 

N.Solano (N) 12/1 

S.Hunt ® 12/1 

G.Little ® 14/1 

J.Milner (N) 14/1 

S.Parker (N) 16/1 

S.Sidwell ® 16/1 

Emre (N) 20/1 

J.Oster ® 20/1 

J.Harper ® 25/1 

N.Butt (N) 25/1 

B.Gunnarsson ® 33/1 

C.Moore (N) 33/1 

N.Shorey ® 33/1 

T.Bramble (N) 33/1 

I.Ingimarsson ® 40/1 

I.Sonko ® 40/1 

P.Ramage (N) 40/1 

S.Taylor (N) 40/1 

G.Murty ® 50/1 

No Goalscorer 8/1

Hey everyone! i am pretty new to these forums but have been a newcastle fan for 10 or so years here in Sydney, Aus,

Anyway i am pissed as and just got home. For some stupid reason i played the pokies and am down $325 bucks. fuckin hell.

Anywhoo! because of this i think i wiill put $200 on united to win, what do you guys think the chances are,

We beat the reading books at home (they are in the top half) so we should be able to beat these faggots anyday.

What do you think?  :lol: