If we win at Stamford Bridge tonight...

Guest kinaldo

Id rather beat them next wednesday tbh, if we did somehow get anything tonight they would be after revenge last week. Beat Chelsea next week and we could seriously win the league cup

Chelsea offer to throw next weds game in our favor for us to do the same for them tonite - Deal or No Deal!?

Or they just beat us in both matches  bluewink.gif

Guest TheOrder

There's no point even thinking about winning tonight - even with a full team we'd lose.

Let's concentrate on Saturday.

Thats the attitude mate!

Lead me into battle anytime:D

There's no point even thinking about winning tonight - even with a full team we'd lose.

Let's concentrate on Saturday.

Thats the attitude mate!

Lead me into battle anytime:D

We're going to do what nobody else has ever done, beat Chelsea at home in the league under Mourinho!

Our previous results are promising!

02/03: Lost 0-3

03/04: Lost 0-5

04/05: Lost 0-4

05/06: Lost 0-3

We will have a strong side out!

We need to beat Chelsea, they are a main rival of ours!

I will be on here shouting for the manager's head if we lose!

Guest Ridzuan

We get anything tonight and we can kiss goodbye to Bridge or SWP, I get the feeling Jose is the type to hold a grudge.

I got a very bad feeling about tonight but then again i had the same feeling when we were away to Arsenal.

I dont think Jose is the type to hold a grudge.Maybe with Man U and Arsenal but definitely not us.

Guest stjamestoon

We have 3 first team midfielders, that are no way near going to match lampard, ballack or makele, let alone the other players they have!!! :(

Guest alijmitchell

I've just got a strange feeling that because we have so many players out injured, we could pull out a result, because lets face it, every time we've turned up with a largely injury free team, we've been pumped. I think the injury situation added to Mourinho's comments and the fact that we've been pretty much written off by eveyone will create a siege mentality. Let's face it we have absolutely nothing to lose, as we're expected to get shat on anynway!

I honestly think you can get a point there, your defence seems to be functioning relatively well, and spirits are up. Much like our point there this season - it can definitely be done, it is about spirit more than anything.

Although the second half made the Alamo look like an evenly fought contest. And they mullered us in the carling cup.

I'm tempted to have a punt on you.

If we win at the bridge tonight I will run from my home in Edinburgh to St.James park wearing nothing but a Newcastle scarf!!!!!!!!!!!!

First i think i'd feel sorry for myself for not being there

who is that aimed at?

He was referring to himself, at a guess.

i thought so, was just going to say that im going

Subtlety is your middle name tbh.

who is that aimed at?

tbh

who is that aimed at?

tbh

Humour, however....

Has anyone been on that Sky Sports vote thing on their website, where you can predict the outcome of the match?  At the moment, it says 44% Chelsea to win, 20% a draw, and 36% Newcastle to win.  I would have expected it to be something like 80% Chelsea to win.  Just seems a bit strange.

who is that aimed at?

tbh

Humour, however....

:andy:

Has anyone been on that Sky Sports vote thing on their website, where you can predict the outcome of the match?  At the moment, it says 44% Chelsea to win, 20% a draw, and 36% Newcastle to win.  I would have expected it to be something like 80% Chelsea to win.  Just seems a bit strange.

That's because it's an internet poll.

Has anyone been on that Sky Sports vote thing on their website, where you can predict the outcome of the match? At the moment, it says 44% Chelsea to win, 20% a draw, and 36% Newcastle to win. I would have expected it to be something like 80% Chelsea to win. Just seems a bit strange.

u think united fans will vote for chelsea?