Miguel Almirón

Deuce

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

Must be on his hols 

Hopefully he loses his passport and can't return.

I would've voted for Reform if they pledged to ban all Paraguayans from entering Tyne & Wear.

I can't begin to describe how much this gimpy little worm infuriates me. Get the bastard sold to whichever mob will take him

1 minute ago, UnhingedVlad said:

I would've voted for Reform if they pledged to ban all Paraguayans from entering Tyne & Wear.

I can't begin to describe how much this gimpy little worm infuriates me. Get the bastard sold to whichever mob will take him

Brilliant name you use and most appropriate.

Worra cunt you are, Almiron has done absolutely nothing to get that sort of reaction 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

Worra cunt you are, Almiron has done absolutely nothing to get that sort of reaction 

He’s a wum. Same with the other one probably. Just childish. (Same person?) 

5 minutes ago, UnhingedVlad said:

bUt hE smILeS LoaDZ 

18 minutes ago, NowakThePolak said:

Why isn't this cunt in the desert yet?

What's going on with him?

13 minutes ago, Ben said:

Must be on his hols 

7 minutes ago, UnhingedVlad said:

Three Stooges Face Palm GIF

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Maybe the new mackems slavering all over the board today will piss off if he stays? Worth considering

You're accusing me of being a macekm cause I want us to bin off the weakest link in our starting line up? God forbid I want us to cash in on a shit player who has nothing to offer except shank crosses, miss sitters and then smile like an out of control 9 year old who has no set bed time and only eats Haribo and wotsits for dinner.

You're making me angry just thinking about him, cast the cunt asunder like we should've done in January and start acting like a real club!

2 minutes ago, UnhingedVlad said:

You're accusing me of being a macekm cause I want us to bin off the weakest link in our starting line up? God forbid I want us to cash in on a shit player who has nothing to offer except shank crosses, miss sitters and then smile like an out of control 9 year old who has no set bed time and only eats Haribo and wotsits for dinner.

You're making me angry just thinking about him, cast the cunt asunder like we should've done in January and start acting like a real club!

a macekm? Haribo and wotsits for dinner? read a lot of Oscar Wilde mate?

2 minutes ago, UnhingedVlad said:

Whats a macekm?

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

You've got us there mate. You telling it like it is in multiple threads has thrown me off my debate game.

Sorry about that. Could you let me know what is an acceptable number of threats to comment on in a 24 hour period?

I understand that I'm a new user and I have yet to endear myself into the hearts of the NO clique, but surely you understand that a new poster would be keen to express their opinions on multiple topics?

Or do I have to wait until I've posted on here 10000s of times before I'm no longer considered a WUM or a maeckhoum? Sounds like a PL style closed shop.

Sorry about that. Could you let me know what is an acceptable number of threats to comment on in a 24 hour period?

I understand that I'm a new user and I have yet to endear myself into the hearts of the NO clique, but surely you understand that a new poster would be keen to express their opinions on multiple topics?

Or do I have to wait until I've posted on here 10000s of times before I'm no longer considered a WUM or a maeckhoum? Sounds like a PL style closed shop.

Aye, tough nut to crack like. Most seem to manage it though. Who do you reckon we should replace the gimpy little worm with?