formation for watford

Newcastle Fan

i know,its too early,but somebody have to write it bluecool.gif

we will propbly be without zoggy,no news on sibreski but i think he will make it

that being said,we don't have a true left winger,but i think roeder will go for rossi

so thats how i think  we will play

Given

Solano (if fit,if not then huntington)  Ramage  Taylor      Babayaro

Butt

Dyer              Milner                    Rossi

Sibreski

Martins

bench:

Harper

Carr (no one else there)

Luque (given a fair chance in the game,he might add something)

Pattison (just to fill the place's)

Edgar (back up for our defence)

thought

Well when you think there's about 6 "doubtful" players we could be here all day trying to preidct the team with some fit and some not and really, it's pointless.

We should have a sweepstake. How many of the following will be in the 16 on Saturday?

Parker

Carr

Dyer

Emre

Sibierski

Zoggy

Solano

Duff

Moore

And that's not including the one's that have no chance before anyone lists the whole list of absentees

If Duff comes back and performs - it'll be a major burden of our shoulders. He was shite before he got injured - he really, really need to kick on - or we've got a problem down that left hand side. It'll be a real weak link in the side if Duff can't start playing good football. We all know he can.

Mind you, i had stood up for him by saying that he was a good player playing in a bad team, which is why he wasn't performing. If my theory is correct - he should come on in leaps and bounds. If he does, along witih Butt, Emre and Dyer, we'll have a really complete midfield.

(Note exclusion of Parker ;-) )

Baba's 5th yellow means he misses the Chelsea cup game because the suspension begins 7 days after the 5th yellow. Somebody should think of a way of making sure everybody knows that because that question has been asked about a dozen times this last week.

If Duff comes back and performs - it'll be a major burden of our shoulders. He was shite before he got injured - he really, really need to kick on - or we've got a problem down that left hand side. It'll be a real weak link in the side if Duff can't start playing good football. We all know he can.

We've still got the option of switching Milner to the left and bringing either Dyer or Solano onto the right, if they're fit that is.

Who will play leftback when Baba is out with 5 yellow cards and Zoggy out injuried. Huntington-Taylor-Ramage-Edgar???

:lol:

Although that defence does look God awful, it may benefit the players drafted in and the team in the future. Personally, I think Huntingdon will be up there fighting for a place in the first team before the season's out. Even when the injuries clear up.

Guest Darth Toon

A bit of guesswork on who'll be available, but we should be able to send out:

Given

Hunty - Taylor - Ramage - Baba

Dyer - Butt - Parker - Milner

Martins - Rossi

Not too shabby...