Shay Given

Guest Douga

Given so f***ing over-rated.

You need sectioned.

I can't work out whether people who say he's the best keeper in the league and one of the best in the world are pissed, retarted or maybe both.

The fact that you have that useless fucker Parker in your avatar speaks volumes.

You need sectioned.

I can't work out whether people who say he's the best keeper in the league and one of the best in the world are pissed, retarted or maybe both.

The fact that you have that useless fucker Parker in your avatar speaks volumes.

If you think Shay's shite, who in the squad do you actually rate!!

Some of them must make you physically ill!!

If I was to say the word Babayaro, would that cause you to have a fit or something? :lol:

You need sectioned.

If I was to say the word Babayaro, would that cause you to have a fit or something? :lol:

Where have I said Shay was shite?

Get a grip ffs.

You need sectioned.

Where have I said Shay was shite?

Get a grip ffs.

Let me guess, you're pissed.

come off it lad, yes maybe he could have done better on the freekick and he made one bad kick but he is the reason we are still in this league, i think it would have been all too possible that we would have been in a serious relegation battle last season without him. He keeps us in most games, i can forgive a bad day at the office every now and then.

never ever doubt Shay Given, you should be grateful he's still in the club.

and i don't think his kicking is that bad. defenders rely on him to clear the ball quite a lot when under pressure and that goes back since sir Bobby days.. and if you've played football you'll know that hitting a 60m pass under pressure isn't the easiest thing to do..