Can we beat Spurs?

Guest stormrider
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This mong will be insufferable if we fail to beat Spurs next Saturday. Record books of late though show they dont like coming up here and as such i expect a good result.

Guest TheOrder

Should be a good match next week. Glad n'zogbia is out, who else is out for you lot then?

The only dissapointment of the day will be that we wont get to see that odious little cretin spoon another open goal.

Guest kingdawson

Should be a good match next week. Glad n'zogbia is out, who else is out for you lot then?

Michael Owen.

didnt know Dyer was back?

Guest kingdawson

The only dissapointment of the day will be that we wont get to see that odious little cretin spoon another open goal.

yeah thats a shame, but you might be lucky enough to see a huddlestone 20 yarder though.

yeah thats a shame, but you might be lucky enough to see a huddlestone 20 yarder though.

At the corner flag ;)

Berbatov seems to be playing well at the moment, we'll have our hands full with him. However, Oba is playing with a swagger at the moment and i think he will cause Spurs all sorts of problems. Given the transfer sga in the summer, its almost a given that Duff will score his first at St James'.

Berbatov seems to be playing well at the moment, we'll have our hands full with him. However, Oba is playing with a swagger at the moment and i think he will cause Spurs all sorts of problems. Given the transfer sga in the summer, its almost a given that Duff will score his first at St James'.

Berbatov has struggled away from home in the Premiership, he hasn't got a goal yet and looks like a passanger in the games I've seen him.

Berbatov has struggled away from home in the Premiership, he hasn't got a goal yet and looks like a passanger in the games I've seen him.

he'l get his first on sat then

Biggest game of the season for me, cannot wait for it (due to how much I hate the bastards). Potentially having 25 points at the halfway stage of the season is something I wouldn't have predicted a few weeks ago, but we have a nightmare run of games on the way now in the league:

Spurs (h), Bolton (a), Everton (a), Man Utd (h), Spurs (a).

It's absolutely must-win against Tottenham if we harbour any ambitions of top six still (which we really should considering we're only 7 points off Portsmouth (6th) and we've been widely regarded as having had an absolutely terrible start to the campaign, against their "brilliant" one.

Shame JJ isn't playing.

The humiliation.  I can't bare to watch.

Michael Owen

I actually laughed out loud at that  :lol:

It's absolutely must-win against Tottenham if we harbour any ambitions of top six still (which we really should considering we're only 7 points off Portsmouth (6th) and we've been widely regarded as having had an absolutely terrible start to the campaign, against their "brilliant" one.

It's not really a must win.  14th in late february is a worse position than we're we'd be next week if we lose, taking into account how much time is left, and we got 7th then.

Guest wondermike

Oh yes indeed we can win, get a good result on wednesday against Chelsea then our confidence will be tabel top, with Martins scoring another double.

Guest TheOrder

Can we beat Spurs?  Dear me!  Has Dion Dublin got a big cock?  I expect to beat them, tehy're shite and were shown up here last season and will be next week.  3-1 again to the toon.

Exactamundo.

They are an average team in a dogshit of a leauge (bar the top 3).

Unfortunately, so are we.

And King missed this fixture last season, and he makes a huge difference to Spurs' back line and to Dawson, and although they're missing Robbie Keane I still worry, especially given our performance yesterday. Also whilst we have Chelsea in midweek they host the mighty Southend, so that might be a factor.