Can we beat Spurs?

Guest stormrider
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And that FA Cup replay (6-1), it was literaly two or three days before Christmas, bestest gift.

have i been whooshed here?

what? :lol: how would that have worked?

jeez you're right aswell,how many times have we been involved in FA cup games before xmas,bet you didn't know that off your top...if not it's sad that you know it.

And that FA Cup replay (6-1), it was literaly two or three days before Christmas, bestest gift.

have i been whooshed here?

what? :lol: how would that have worked?

jeez you're right aswell,how many times have we been involved in FA cup games before xmas,bet you didn't know that off your top...if not it's sad that you know it.

http://img450.imageshack.us/img450/7373/stonedcat5llmy5.jpg

I have no idea what's going on here... ("how would that have worked" meaning: how could you have gotten wooshed).

Can we? Of course.

Will we? Really don't know!

Now that's incisive analysis bluebiggrin.gif

Its why we keep coming back.

Can't say im wrong though tongue.gif

You can't even TYPE it - let alone say it! tongue.gif

Guest Toonman37

Would love  us to  beat  Totttenham.  I dont think  we will lose this  game,  getting a  good  home  run  going now,  i  think it  might  end  in a  draw  :thup:

Guest kingdawson

Can we beat Spurs? Dear me! Has Dion Dublin got a big cock? I expect to beat them, tehy're shite and were shown up here last season and will be next week. 3-1 again to the toon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so shite were well above you in the league. Anyway think it will be a close match but we can definatly nick it.

Can we beat Spurs? Dear me! Has Dion Dublin got a big cock? I expect to beat them, tehy're shite and were shown up here last season and will be next week. 3-1 again to the toon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so shite were well above you in the league. Anyway think it will be a close match but we can definatly nick it.

Well above us?  :lol:

If 6 points with you coming here next match is well above us, I'd hate to know how far ahead Man U are.

It'll be quite even until Martins outruns, outjumps, then outdribbles the whole of the Spurs defence to top off his latest performances with a superb hatrick.

Jol (change for "moderator" if need be) with then substitute (ban) tongue.gif both King & Dawson for their mind numbingly shiiite contributions.

its good that you guys are giving it the big talk now. Lets wait and see till after the match.

December fixtures in the last 10 years at St James' between the two sides.

1996 - Dec 28th, NUFC 7-1 THFC

1999 - Dec 22nd, NUFC 6-1 THFC

2003 - Dec 13th, NUFC 4-0 THFC

Ya doomed.

Guest kingdawson

its good that you guys are giving it the big talk now. Lets wait and see till after the match.

December fixtures in the last 10 years at St James' between the two sides.

1996 - Dec 28th, NUFC 7-1 THFC

1999 - Dec 22nd, NUFC 6-1 THFC

2003 - Dec 13th, NUFC 4-0 THFC

Ya doomed.

I piss on this information. Past results count for didily squat. Be prepared when the tottenham boys come to town :lol: :thup:.