Can we beat Spurs?

Guest stormrider
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

its good that you guys are giving it the big talk now. Lets wait and see till after the match.

Here's an idea for you: how about you go away and only come back here once you've got past puberty and see if your posts make any more sense then...

Guest kingdawson

Schoolboy talks big from safety of computer, how novel. :lol:

What you on about 'talks big'? you're the only internet thug here mate.

Schoolboy talks big from safety of computer, how novel. :lol:

What you on about 'talks big'? you're the only internet thug here mate.

:lol:

The very idea of alex being an "internet thug" - risible beyond reason... :lol:

Fook me they are not real madrid.  Show them no respect what so ever, they do not deserve it.

We are doing alright at the moment.  Chelsea have not lost at home for ages, we gave them a great game.  OK, not so good at the weekend - with half the squad missing, who can blame a tired looking performance.

Dyer, EMRE, Parker and Duff back - get positive people.

:winking:

I'll be going to this one.  Got a shot of my mate's season ticket while he's offshore.  I didn't go to the Watford game, electing instead to go to Dundee United's majestic 3-2 win at Motherwell.  But i'll be at the games against Spurs and Man Utd. 

Newcastle 4-2 Spurs.

Kingdawson - Remember you said I was lying when I said ggchat had a poll saying Robinson was the best keeper in the World, Dawson better that Carragher and King better than Gallas?!

Check this baby out...

http://www.gg-chat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=65683

And they wonder why everyone is laughing at them, Bunch of f***ing idiots

Tits  :lol:

Seriously though would you rather have Bramble or Terry? Im not sure, poll?

Robinson

--- Chimbonda -- Dawson -- King -- Leee ---

---------------- Huddlestone -------------------

--- Ghaly/Teemu ------------------- Steed ---

------------------- Lennon ---------------------

----------- Berbatov ----- Defoe -------------

taken from ggchat.................if that is their line up i'm more confident than before.i'd think butt can tie up lennon and they'd push him back wide to get him some ball.we can dominate midfield and they have a lack of pace from huddlestone through to dawson and king.we can stop the supply to their forwards but be wary of defoe dropping off the centre halves with malbranque and ghaly both keen to push on.

hope emre's fit,that midfield is made for him to play against.

Robinson

taken from ggchat.................if that is their line up i'm more confident than before.i'd think butt can tie up lennon and they'd push him back wide to get him some ball.we can dominate midfield and they have a lack of pace from huddlestone through to dawson and king.we can stop the supply to their forwards but be wary of defoe dropping off the centre halves with malbranque and ghaly both keen to push on.

Yeah, and Lennon, Defoe and Berbatov are going to HATE the idea of playing against Babayaro and Ramage, aren't they.

Robinson

Yeah, and Lennon, Defoe and Berbatov are going to HATE the idea of playing against Babayaro and Ramage, aren't they.

thats lennon in the middle,he'll be up against our midfield first and spurs problem all season away has been creating chances,i think our midfield is good enough to stop theirs.

They'll murder us on the counter attack though.

if they score thats likely to be how,don't see why you think they'd murder us that way....butt's experience against lennons pace.stopping defoe getting the ball is a better plan than stopping him with it but with lennon playing don't expect malbranque/ghaly to on all the time.