Manchester United - 01/01/07

Greg

Could this be our first sell out of the season?

I've just been down to the box office to hand in (late) applications for Birmingham City and Spurs away and there a few people camped out in a tent waiting to be first in the queue for tickets as they go on general sale tomorrow. No need for that to be honest but do you think we will sell out?

Guest geordie01

im planted at the computer one hand on the computer and one hand on the phone so ill be trying both. something tells me this could be a long fustrating day

Guest smoggeordie

im planted at the computer one hand on the computer and one hand on the phone so ill be trying both. something tells me this could be a long fustrating day

Have a wank then ;)

Guest kinaldo

I got my ticket(s)! Still sweating though....

Had a whole big credit card ordeal to go through I was even on the phone to my cc company at the same time but at least those flights I booked won't be going to waste,  it's gonna be a Happy New Year after all... Up the TOON!

Just logged in online and got an extra ticket. Single seats only, whole of the Gallowgate, Leazes End and East Stand are sold out. Only tickets left in Milburn Level 7 and Level 4 of the West Corner.. oh and corporate areas.

Guest geordie01

got six tickets this morning for SJH level 7 back row......best we packing the binoculars. though least you can stand full game without being harrassed to sit down

always wondered, what is leazes row F and why is it the cheapest? back row?

It's what may also be referred to as the "balcony" i.e. the 6 rows right at the front of Level 7.

always wondered, what is leazes row F and why is it the cheapest? back row?

It's what may also be referred to as the "balcony" i.e. the 6 rows right at the front of Level 7.

Aye, row Y is the back row and isn't that bad, good atmosphere and you stand up all game, I'm row w.

Guest Gemmill

Sold out officially now.

Where are these tossers for the other 18 home games?

Exactly. The return of the stay-aways.

Part time cunts. :thdn:

What do they do the rest of the time?