babayaro's off-field antics

Guest dickie

Alright everyone, I'm new on this forum.

I was just wondering whether anyone can fill me in on what Babayaro is supposed to have done off the field to make everyone so fed up with him? Obviously his unacceptable lack of effort, discipline and proffesionalism on the field are the main reasons and the sooner we find a quality left back the better, but I keep reading references to misbehaviour off the pitch but never any details - is he just out getting bevvied up every night or what?

I was just wondering whether anyone can fill me in on what Babayaro is supposed to have done off the field to make everyone so fed up with him? Obviously his unacceptable lack of effort, discipline and proffesionalism on the field are the main reasons and the sooner we find a quality left back the better, but I keep reading references to misbehaviour off the pitch but never any details - is he just out getting bevvied up every night or what?

Burns gold bars and knocks peoples pimms over on a fairly regular basis.

:lol:

:lol:

:lol:  :thup:

Thankfully no, but they're just normal lasses who work there, it's not like banging someone famous, is it?

Was just amused by womblemaster's response. We're all jealous of Babayaro because he knocked up some stripper, not because he earns more in a week than most of us do in a year or he plays for the team we love, or that he's won trophies. Pure daftness.

I'm more jealous of Beckham knocking up Posh, or Ashley Cole for slamming Cheryl Tweedy, fuck, even that Darren Byfield bloke for having Jamelia... not of Babayaro for shagging a lass from FYEO.

Guest nufcandy

Thankfully no, but they're just normal lasses who work there, it's not like banging someone famous, is it?

Was just amused by womblemaster's response. We're all jealous of Babayaro because he knocked up some stripper, not because he earns more in a week than most of us do in a year or he plays for the team we love, or that he's won trophies. Pure daftness.

I'm more jealous of Beckham knocking up Posh, or Ashley Cole for slamming Cheryl Tweedy, F***, even that Darren Byfield bloke for having Jamelia... not of Babayaro for shagging a lass from FYEO.

yeh i suppose, but i dont like posh

and along those lines and for those reasons i really hate teddy sheringham.... :)

"so getting a lass from fyeo pregnant is an issue"

well not much of an issue.  unless someone knows the slappa in question., and is jealous.

i mean technically this is not virtuous behaviour to be conducted by a "professional" footballer ; fornicating with some hor.

but tbh i doubt the people on here are concerned about his morale/spiritual welfare??  right?!

Guest nufcandy

"so getting a lass from fyeo pregnant is an issue"

well not much of an issue. unless someone knows the slappa in question., and is jealous.

i mean technically this is not virtuous behaviour to be conducted by a "professional" footballer ; fornicating with some hor.

but tbh i doubt the people on here are concerned about his morale/spiritual welfare?? right?!

abit harsh to call her a whore like