team succeeding in-spite of supporters?

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Invicta_Toon

let's be honest, how much of the recent revival do you honestly think can be attributed to fans?

fans like the ones who have stayed away and booed players recently, or constantly criticised Roeder and all and sundry players on here

who is 2 faced enough to now bask in the, albeit little, collective feel good factor that exists now?

I don't see how people booing while away from the ground can have any effect at all.

Beating Watford at home shouldn't be unexpected, Roeder seems to do better when he has fewer choices to make and the team picks itself.

tbh,in the souness days i wanted newcastle to lose!!,so we can get rid of that basterd

in the start of this season,when we were 19th,i was wishing for the same so maybe a decent manager wouldve been brought..

now i am a bit optimistc now,but i still feel that we should be in a higher league postion..

Guest Gemmill

i may sound and seem really stupid but i keep opening this thread and saying eh to myself, i dont get the question! help!

Vic's trying out a wind-up tbh.  It's not a very good one. :(

IM pleased that we have some what up-ed our game a little recently however our recent games are ones that we should be expecting to take the points from anyways, i dont boo, i still go to all home and most away where possible, however i can understand why people do.......if you went to work and done a shit job of it im sure your boss that is the man who pays your wages would soon let you know about it !!

Guest alftupper

IM pleased that we have some what up-ed our game a little recently however our recent games are ones that we should be expecting to take the points from anyways, i dont boo, i still go to all home and most away where possible, however i can understand why people do......[/b].if you went to work and done a shit job of it im sure your boss that is the man who pays your wages would soon let you know about it !![/b]

perhaps you're right, but if he ballocked you at the start of every working day, the results would definitely go quickly downhill - which is what is happening when players

are booed as their names are announced at the start of every game. Supporters?? - fecking wankers!!!!

don't know who claimed the fans are responsible for the upturn in fortunes so the premise of the thread is ridiculous.

btw how is it two faced to criticise when things are bad and celebrate when things are good? is it hypocriticial to say "shit!" when we concede and shout "YESSSS!" when we score?

don't know who claimed the fans are responsible for the upturn in fortunes so the premise of the thread is ridiculous.

btw how is it two faced to criticise when things are bad and celebrate when things are good? is it hypocriticial to say "shit!" when we concede and shout "YESSSS!" when we score?

Obviously. :roll:

Guest thompers

i may sound and seem really stupid but i keep opening this thread and saying eh to myself, i dont get the question! help!

Vic's trying out a wind-up tbh.  It's not a very good one. :(

Any evidence that he's trying a wind up?

for me, weve evened ourselves out. Now we are on the brink of either a good season, or bad season. As in, the recent run, has just got us out of trouble, not put us in a great position.

A "full good factor" will come if we get good results out of our next 5 fixtures....then we'll be on for a good season.