The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Neville was devastated Auba's goal was onside

Such weird commentary and crowd noise when it went in and thereafter.

Tyler didn’t seem arsed

Neville was gutted

Man U fans cheering

Silence for a bit from both

Arsenal fans cheering

Was a weird game. Thought the ref was absolutely awful for both teams. Yellows for tackles that were soft. Nothing for tackles that could have been reds. Horrendous flag by the linesman for their goal. Pen for handball by Kolasinac not given.

Draw fair result. We're both shite.

Was a weird game. Thought the ref was absolutely awful for both teams. Yellows for tackles that were soft. Nothing for tackles that could have been reds. Horrendous flag by the linesman for their goal. Pen for handball by Kolasinac not given.

Draw fair result. We're both shite.

Why the hell didn't VAR sort that out? Pretty obvious decision too.

Roy Keane is always a good listen!

He really isn't.  He's just thoroughly unimpressed by everything, everything was better in his day, everyone is a wanker to him.  He's a miserable, dour prick that never really adds much but abuse, criticism and negativity.  The man is deranged. 

He makes Souness seem like Jimmy Bullard in comparison. 

That Saka looks tidy as fuck.  Always seemed to get his body in, decent touch, then roll his man and go on a decent run or make a tidy pass.  Really promising player if last night is anything to go by. 

Pepe on the other hand.  Why in the fuck did they pay £70m for him off one great season in France?  I think I have seen 3 full Arsenal games this season plus highlights and he's been dreadful every time.  Looks alright until he gets within 30 yards of the goal, then totally falls apart. 

He really isn't.  He's just thoroughly unimpressed by everything, everything was better in his day, everyone is a wanker to him.  He's a miserable, dour prick that never really adds much but abuse, criticism and negativity.  The man is deranged. 

Graeme “Effort/Desire” Souness.

He never offers any tactical insight.

He thought we played a back 4 vs Spurs when the Skysports lineup even showed him before the game it wasn’t.

That Saka looks tidy as f***.  Always seemed to get his body in, decent touch, then roll his man and go on a decent run or make a tidy pass.  Really promising player if last night is anything to go by. 

Pepe on the other hand.  Why in the f*** did they pay £70m for him off one great season in France?  I think I have seen 3 full Arsenal games this season plus highlights and he's been dreadful every time.  Looks alright until he gets within 30 yards of the goal, then totally falls apart.

Agree 100%. Pepe his been horrible in the games I've watched too. Mad considering Saka is there already. Can't see what Pepe offering over iwobi tbh.

Graeme “Effort/Desire” Souness.

He never offers any tactical insight.

He thought we played a back 4 vs Spurs when the Skysports lineup even showed him before the game it wasn’t.

I was more meaning how depressing and grumpy he always is.  Keane somehow manages to come across worse.  I can't stand either.

He really isn't.  He's just thoroughly unimpressed by everything, everything was better in his day, everyone is a w***** to him.  He's a miserable, dour prick that never really adds much but abuse, criticism and negativity.  The man is deranged. 

Hopefully they get Keane and souness in the same studio on sunday and everything within a 500 yard radius implodes into a cloud of misery and discontent. Even better if the owner is there ?