The other games today 2019/20

Greg

He hardly ever plays because he's their greatest goal threat? Do you think you know better than Carlo Ancelotti?

Did I say he was their greatest goal threat? Are you okay?

I'm fine. You're fucking stupid. You do not know better than Carlo Ancelotti.

Theo's best season in the premier league he had 14 goals and 13 assists.

I'd bet on him ahead of Bernard and Iwobi in this team as it looks very toothless.

I would stat him regularly. That's my opinion, so stop throwing hissy fits you sissies.

I'd bet on him ahead of Bernard and Iwobi in this team as it looks very toothless.

I would stat him regularly. That's my opinion, so stop throwing hissy fits you sissies.

What season was that?

He hardly ever plays because he's their greatest goal threat? Do you think you know better than Carlo Ancelotti?

I'm fine. You're fucking stupid. You do not know better than Carlo Ancelotti.

Ah, here comes the abuse. The language the brainless resort to when unable to express themselves. You're pitiful and brainless.

I may not know more than Ancelotti but I assure you I am infinitely more intelligent, balanced and logical than you are. Go sit down somewhere and calm down. You are an emotional wreck.

What season was that?

2012/13

I'm fine. You're f***ing stupid. You do not know better than Carlo Ancelotti.

Ah, here comes the abuse. The language the brainless resort to when unable to express themselves. Your pitiful and brainless.

I may not know more than Ancelotti but I assure you I am infinitely more intelligent, balanced and logical than you are. Go sit down somewhere and calm down. You are an emotional wreck.

Calm down, son.

Walcotts a busted flush. Is KaKa telling Ancelotti how to pick an XI?

:lol:

You people are like children.

If I say Theo should start ahead of Iwobi and Bernard that is my opinion not me telling Ancelotti what to do.

I never mentioned Ancelotti's name nor said anything about anything he is doing.

Grow up people.

If I say Theo should start ahead of Iwobi and Bernard that is my opinion not me telling Ancelotti what to do.

I never mentioned Ancelotti's name nor said anything about anything he is doing.

Grow up people.

I told you in this very thread that Iwobi was shit:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=102957.msg7269431#msg7269431

I said he was shit and you called me dumb. Now you want a bloke who hasn't been at the top of his game for 7 years to be selected ahead of him.

Iwobis shit.

Walcotts shit.

Grow up people.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=102957.msg7269431#msg7269431

I said he was shit and you called me dumb. Now you want a bloke who hasn't been at the top of his game for 7 years to be selected ahead of him.

Iwobis shit.

Walcotts shit.

Walcott gets more goals and assists if he starts over Iwobi and Bernard in my opinion.

Iwobi is not very productive, and at this point I'm not sure what position he should be playing, but I wouldn't call him shit, particularly for Nigeria, which is the discussion we were having at the time.

Grow up people.

Iwobis shit.

Walcotts shit.

Walcott gets more goals and assists if he starts over Iwobi and Bernard in my opinion.

Iwobi is not very productive, and at this point I'm not sure what position he should be playing, but I wouldn't call him shit, particularly for Nigeria, which is the discussion we were having at the time.

He's shit.

He's scored one goal all season before tonight

Nice smiley :lol:

But because he has only scored one goal this season it doesn't mean you can write off his whole career :lol:

He has done much more than most of the other players being used in those wide positions have, and scored more than them last season.

You guys are something else man. Crazy stuff.