The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

That's a pen on zaha.

Did it get reviewed? I do not think play after stopped after this until the goal, and it seemed like everyone forgot about it. Palace didn't really even protest.

Yes said on the commentary VAR reviewed it.

Palace didn't protest because it wasn't a pen.

Your big mate Rio says it's a pen.

On the replays on BT Sport there he kicks both at the same time so it's not as clear as I thought. He clearly takes the ball too though. :lol:

Makes up for Romeu's red in the last game that cost us two points so fuck it.

That's a pen on zaha.

Did it get reviewed? I do not think play after stopped after this until the goal, and it seemed like everyone forgot about it. Palace didn't really even protest.

Partisan blindness is an illness, imo.

Fwiw, if it was given as a penalty on the pitch, there is no chance whatsoever it would be reversed, Lindelöf clearly goes through Zaha's leg, even if he may simultaneously have the slightest touch of the ball (I personally do not agree he got the ball). Given the decisions we have seen recently, it is bizarre the match did not at least stop for a review. 

No penalty. Zaha puts his leg out in VL’s running line.

It's not a pen like. :lol: But he definitely takes a bit of the man when I didn't think he did initially. Took the ball though.

That's a pen on zaha.

Your big mate Rio says it's a pen.

Aye and Robbie Savage. So definitely not a pen then.

On the replays on BT Sport there he kicks both at the same time so it's not as clear as I thought. He clearly takes the ball too though. :lol:

Makes up for Romeu's red in the last game that cost us two points so fuck it.

You got one of the most ridiculous penalties against Villa

Sad to see Froggo’s demise. Used to be a passable poster but is now akin to Kaka or some other dribbling mess.

Wife's about to pop and I'm on edge. :lol:

Don't think that's a pen though.

Can’t seem to remember a single time this season where the ref has gone to the pitch side monitor to check a decision.

Nketiah red card vs. Leicester is the only one I can recall, but it should be for every VAR decision other than probably offside.

IFAB should really be stepping in and making the PL conform to this, its ridiculous

I did not know that if the player takes the ball and player at the same time it's a foul. So I hold my hands up. It's a pen.

Also don't care.

It’s not. Like all things subjectivity seems to become rule in footy :lol:

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/law-12---fouls-and-misconduct

Thanks for being the voice of reason. So it wasn't a pen. :lol:

And that is offside. A centimetre, but offside nonetheless.