The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Whatever man :lol:

You lot can barely have a discussion or disagree on a point without being petty and weird about everything. It's so tedious man. My goodness :lol:

You could just walk away...

You're absolutely right and I've explained myself enough on this one, so I'm done :thup:

You lot can barely have a discussion or disagree on a point without being petty and weird about everything. It's so tedious man. My goodness :lol:

It has got a bit like that to be fair. Silly season like.

You're absolutely right and I've explained myself enough on this one, so I'm done :thup:

No no. Don't over react mate.

I'm sure an infinitely more intelligent, balanced and logical person such as yourself will figure it out eventually.

He's scored one goal all season before tonight

:lol:

Nice smiley :lol:

But because he has only scored one goal this season it doesn't mean you can write off his whole career :lol:

He has done much more than most of the other players being used in those wide positions have, and scored more than them last season.

You guys are something else man. Crazy stuff.

Who wrote off the whole of Walcotts career?

That's a pen on zaha.

Did it get reviewed? I do not think play after stopped after this until the goal, and it seemed like everyone forgot about it. Palace didn't really even protest.

Yes said on the commentary VAR reviewed it.

Palace didn't protest because it wasn't a pen.

Man Utd get all the decisions.

:lol: did you not see the replay ffs.

Yes. The replays made it look even more convincing. No idea why it wasn’t reviewed.

It was reviewed. :lol: Got the ball.