Stephen Carr

James

How many games has he missed since bruising his toe?

According to Roeder, he is generally OK in training, but then it hurts when he strikes the ball. There are many Newcastle players who could play through that pain.

I'm starting to think that he doesn't want to play for Newcastle, and just hangs around to have a laugh with his mates at training.

Good. He is a waste of air anyway.

Guest Geordie_Paul

Personally i think Carr is shite and i'm glad he's out! Although once or twice in a game he might get down the wing he can't defend to save his life and usually ends up giving away a free kick by pulling a player back or is generally out of position. I also think your defence should consist of taller players that can actually win the ball in an aerial challenge, yes there are exceptions with Carlos being namely one but he makes up for it in his attacking play and also gets a lot of crucial tackles in which i never see Carr doing!

Guest ChickenKiev

How many games has he missed since bruising his toe?

According to Roeder, he is generally OK in training, but then it hurts when he strikes the ball. There are many Newcastle players who could play through that pain.

I'm starting to think that he doesn't want to play for Newcastle, and just hangs around to have a laugh with his mates at training.

Good. He is a waste of air anyway.

God, you've got a canny imagination!

I hope it drops off, along with his leg the fat c***.

We seem to have been feeding out defenders too much over the past couple of seasons. Bramble,Boum and taylor all looked pretty fat under souey, Bramble seems to have slimmed down a little and Taylor too, Carr is fat as F*** and well Robbie Elliot had bigger tits than my mother(no mother comments please).

I hope it drops off, along with his leg the fat c***.

We seem to have been feeding out defenders too much over the past couple of seasons. Bramble,Boum and taylor all looked pretty fat under souey, Bramble seems to have slimmed down a little, Carr is fat as fuck and well Robbie Elliot had bigger tits than my mother(no mother comments please).

:lol:

Taylor put on weight when he was injured, quite a lot.

But he stripped it in 2-3 weeks in the summer.