Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I'm just saying. It's mental people talking like it's just a matter of time ffs

The 'everyone calm down' guys are always the ones struggling the most to contain their excitement, who are most likely to be the most disappointed if things don't pan out.

Stop it.

I'm just saying. It's mental people talking like it's just a matter of time ffs

The 'everyone calm down' guys are always the ones struggling the most to contain their excitement, who are most likely to be the most disappointed if things don't pan out.

Stop it.

You've got me  :lol:

Guest godzilla

Tell you what it's deathly quiet from the media, no playing down things, making up bullshit source claims, nothing at all

Spoke to the person I know with the most contacts and knowledge within football, and he said from what he's heard there's probably about 2% chance of this deal going through.

So at least my expectations were raised slightly.

I think people need to calm down like. It's not happening and Ashley will be here in August still.

People getting carried away acting like it's a done deal. I don't believe it's even real just another classic Ashley move and this is his greatest of the lot

You're going to be feeling pretty silly at 5.01pm today.

I think people need to calm down like. It's not happening and Ashley will be here in August still.

People getting carried away acting like it's a done deal. I don't believe it's even real just another classic Ashley move and this is his greatest of the lot

You're going to be feeling pretty silly at 5.01pm today.

:lol: doubt it

Tell you what it's deathly quiet from the media, no playing down things, making up bullshit source claims, nothing at all

Who knows, maybe they've been officially briefed, the announcement time & date set, and they're now under an embargo so are not saying anything.  :laugh2: :crazy2: :knuppel2:

Spoke to the person I know with the most contacts and knowledge within football, and he said from what he's heard there's probably about 2% chance of this deal going through.

So at least my expectations were raised slightly.

My HP said 0% and they are sick of the chronicle pestering them about a non story

Rafas deal ticking down, all the focus off it and transfer targets not getting acted upon. Got Ashley all over it man

It is annoying like

So is people going on like we have new owners when Ashley is still here and going nowhere

A company has been set up in the uk for the sole purpose of buying nufc. People are reacting to it and it’s up to them if they get excited or not. You are just being negative for the sake of being negative and it’s annoying after the 5th time

Guest chopey

I've got 3 pigeons, 2 squirrels, a coal tit, blue tit, robin red breast and a great tit come to my bird feeder.............................................what were we talking abaout again?

It is annoying like

So is people going on like we have new owners when Ashley is still here and going nowhere

A company has been set up in the uk for the sole purpose of buying nufc. People are reacting to it and it’s up to them if they get excited or not. You are just being negative for the sake of being negative and it’s annoying after the 5th time

Same thing happened last year. I'm just not falling for Ashley's tricks again, people have short memories. It's not been negative it's been realistic.

Guest godzilla

Does that not tell you it's because there is no story to report on?

Seriously give it a break man