Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

In fairness at that point in time we could compete for most players signatures. It’s crazy to think we could have had Zidane for a couple of million. Keegan had everything lined up but the chairman said he’d never heard of him..

I suppose this club has always had some sort of fuckwit at the helm. Imagine if these new lads actually have some business sense and vision.

Well actually they don’t need to, they just need to be smart enough to give Rafa everything he wants and let him at his job.

I was there when Ozzie Ourdealers was there, man. I WOZ DERE WHEN I ASKED ME STEP-DA WHO KEVEN KEYGAN WOZ AND WHY HE WAS SO EXCITED MAN. I WAS DERE WHEN KEVIN KELLY SCORE A HATRIX ON THE TELLY AND THEN BECOME WWF LIVEWIRE HOST MAN!

I think every club has a thousand stories of who they nearly signed, well apart from Sunderland.

Not true.  There are legends on Wearside about the time they nearly signed N'Zogbia.

Can this just fucking happen plz

Ronnie gill saying it's not imminent.  🙄

It’s the weekend today and tomorrow in UAE. With it being the weekend here Sunday, they say don’t expect anything further before Monday.