Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Don't honestly think what was posted is at all true but it's interesting as it is a forum to play around with conjecture in the absence of the truth being clear. He may have the very best for Newcastle United at heart as he said in his tv interview on Sky  :hmm:

Guest godzilla

Don't honestly think what was posted is at all true but it's interesting as it is a forum to play around with conjecture in the absence of the truth being clear. He may have the very best for Newcastle United at heart as he said in his tv interview on Sky  :hmm:

Dear me man  :fool:

The one thing I'm hung up on is the statement from BZG. That either proves they're buying the club or are total bullshit merchants. There is no in between. Their statement had no room for ambiguity, so if they're a proper organisation then that's where I believe things stand. If they've issued that statement and are not at the stage they said they are then we're fucked anyway more than likely.

The one thing I'm hung up on is the statement from BZG. That either proves they're buying the club or are total bullshit merchants. There is no in between. Their statement had no room for ambiguity, so if they're a proper organisation then that's where I believe things stand. If they've issued that statement and are not at the stage they said they are then we're fucked anyway more than likely.

I agree but they’ve started a uk holding company and I’m sure the PL said they had received the head of terms. Seems a lot of work to put in just to be bullshitters

Guest The Little Waster

Seems like most peoples attention is taken by the takeover as opposed to Rafas contract ... job done .

Seems like most peoples attention is taken by the takeover as opposed to Rafas contract ... job done .

Who’s attention? What are you talking about? :lol:

Can't understand some people on here. When there is no news, they become anxious and nervous and start bedwetting by having bad feelings about this and that.

Yet when BZG publicly release statements, they don't like that either coz supposedly takeovers should be some kind of military operations used by the USSR that is done secretly.and only known when the mission is accomplished.

Guest godzilla

The one thing I'm hung up on is the statement from BZG. That either proves they're buying the club or are total bullshit merchants. There is no in between. Their statement had no room for ambiguity, so if they're a proper organisation then that's where I believe things stand. If they've issued that statement and are not at the stage they said they are then we're f***ed anyway more than likely.

Add the setting up of the company also which is another key thing. This group is not bullshit and they're trying to buy the club. If you follow the reported timeline of the group from when they proof of funds were sent to Ashley, assisting the Premier League with the 'fit and proper testing' to the setting up of the company the other day, then it seems to be following a logical process. Think we will hear more this week and would not be surprised if everything is announced either.

Guest godzilla

You keep believing your little conspiracy  O0

The one thing I'm hung up on is the statement from BZG. That either proves they're buying the club or are total bullshit merchants. There is no in between. Their statement had no room for ambiguity, so if they're a proper organisation then that's where I believe things stand. If they've issued that statement and are not at the stage they said they are then we're f***ed anyway more than likely.

Many conflicting reports about BZG which has cast doubt into their credentials.

I see many reports of them signing MOU’s for billions. One of note was in India. They like to have their fingers in lots of different pies it would seem. Infrastructure, construction, telecoms etc.

I can’t see them buying this club without a plan to drive it forward.

But there is no way they wound be spending big money with a top firm like Pinsent Masons if they were tyre kickers.

Every one of us wakes up each day now hoping for news but it could take weeks. I’d like to see Rafas situation get sorted first.

Guest The Little Waster

You really are thick ?

Guest The Little Waster

That sentence is a fact not a conspiracy theory ?

Guest godzilla

Bore off  O0

You really are thick ?

Maybe but I’m making more sense than you. No one’s attention has gone from Rafa. Conversing with you is making me thicker. Not one thing you have said makes logical sense ya mad man :lol:

Guest The Little Waster

We will see whos right in next few weeks ... don't get your hopes up lol ?

My preference is for Rafa to stay under new ownership.  However, if whoever's going to own the club and they don't fancy Rafa then so be it.  Ashley has to go.

We will see whos right in next few weeks ... don't get your hopes up lol ?

You are just on the wind up. You just make these random statements. Away ye go looney

It’s a statement, like. No facts were shown in the making of that post.  :crazy2:

To me, everyone seems very aware of Rafas contract situation, but the sale of the club is more important than anything else right now. Or do you not agree? Maybe you are happy with Ashley. God knows there’s a few in this thread that deserve him ruling over their club till the end of their time.

I get what you and others are doing, be negative and you protect yourself and can also say I told you so if it goes tits up,  it happens and you revel in the joy it brings. Problem is, it’s been done to death.

I'm not saying these lot are fake but I'm pretty sure Kenyon was. He didn't have anywhere near the ability to raise the money for one. Two, he wrote that lovely letter to 'Mike' thanking him for making it so easy (hard?) to do a deal, and telling us fans that he was in the process of buying us, even though he must have known by that stage he wasn't. Either he was just plain fucking stupid or he was a plant. And lets face it, why would Ashley take someone who hasn't got a pot to piss in so seriously?  :lol:

My preference is for Rafa to stay under new ownership.  However, if whoever's going to own the club and they don't fancy Rafa then so be it.  Ashley has to go.

Who the fuck would want us but not Rafa? If they don't fancy Rafa then it's an ominous sign going forward. If it's media lies, why?

Maybe so people start debating which manager in the world they would have here given the choice, while Rafa's contract runs down?

Guest The Little Waster

When Ashley starts losing money via the club then i'll take such takeover talk seriously . Delude yourselves if you want to ...