Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Midhat Kadwai now following the NUFC and Rafa twitter accounts as of today.  :frantic: :frantic:

That twitter account is fake.

Are you sure? I though it was the supposed lawyer kid who had thr fake account?

Mark Douglas, Keith Downie and Craig hope follow him. Imagine that’s where they got their quotes :lol:

For fuck sake.  :lol:

Midhat Kadwai now following the NUFC and Rafa twitter accounts as of today.  :frantic: :frantic:

Mark Douglas, Keith Downie and Craig hope follow him. Imagine that’s where they got their quotes :lol:

Hope not :lol:

Embarrassing if it is.

Guest godzilla

@MidhatKidwaiUAE is the one Douglas said is fake (even though he is still following  him :idiot2:). Don't know if it's the same one you said.

Can someone link the account please? I’m sure it’s fake, or at least was meant to be. Wasn’t it asking us who we wanted to sign with a photo of Mata etc :lol: ?

Your thinking of the fake lawyer guy

Can someone link the account please? I’m sure it’s fake, or at least was meant to be. Wasn’t it asking us who we wanted to sign with a photo of Mata etc :lol: ?

No that was a different one you are talking about.

How do you even tell that he started following them today is there a date shown on it?

Simple

Step one: UncleBingo logs in to the fake Midhat Kadwai account he set up.

Step two: finds Rafa

Step three: hit follow.    Repeat process for Nufc official

Step four: local press get excited.

Step five: Lee Ryder gets excited two days after everyone else with an exclusive that has already been reported. Then gets all pouty when people point it out.

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing hell man the lunatics have left the asylum

Obvious M.Night.Shyamalan plot twist, N-O is the asylum. Also, we're all ghosts.

How do you even tell that he started following them today is there a date shown on it?

Simple

Step one: UncleBingo logs in to the fake Midhat Kadwai account he set up.

Step two: finds Rafa

Step three: hit follow.    Repeat process for Nufc official

Step four: local press get excited.

Step five: Lee Ryder gets excited two days after everyone else with an exclusive that has already been reported. Then gets all pouty when people point it out.

If it wasn't for you pesky kids......

I have Midhat Kidwai’s mobile number. I’ve been tempted to send him a WhatsApp message but what on earth would you say to the man or how wound you phrase it without pissing him off royally?

He’s online with his WhatsApp every 20 mins or so ?

I have Midhat Kidwai’s mobile number. I’ve been tempted to send him a WhatsApp message but what on earth would you say to the man or how wound you phrase it without pissing him off royally?

Oh no :lol:

Its not worth losing your head over it.  :lol:

Do you also post on NUFCBLOG.com? your not DubaiMicky are you?

That’s the thing. He seems like a fairly sound London bloke.. he may as well be Alan Sugar when you hear him speak.

His number is readily available online btw in one of the articles relating to BZG investing in India.

Do you also post on NUFCBLOG.com? your not DubaiMicky are you?

Nope. Not me.