Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I can certainly understand the frustration, but this isn't a set up from Ashley and Bishop. Will Ashley fuck about in the negotiations and make thing's more complicated than they should be? I bet. There's definitely real takeover discussions going on though.

Not going to happen, it's more Keith Bishop bullshit

People who say this are either WUM or stupid.

All of the info is coming from the middle east.

If this is Bishop he deserves a far better job than working under Ashley.

Yeah, it would be almost admirable the job hes doing.  :lol:

On a side note, we will hear from Ashley/Bishop soon. It will either be "I've sold the club because I care about its future," or most likely, "these guys are time wasters."

So going by GE’s snooping, our boys did a public show of a 200m investment in some indian state and never showed the money? I truly hope these guys are idiots and total no-hopers now, just for the laughs. Until reality sets in that we are stuck with Ashley forever.

Basically it was just a public signing of a “Mou” agreement.

Which is basically just a pledge of funds to make you look big doesn’t mean you actually go onto invest the $2billion.

Some of the comments from the locals were very sceptical of it.

The lack of statement by nufc is absolutely baffling.  Classic us under Ashley.

Surely even a, "we are working on selling the club but have no further update at this time," is needed. Na not our lot, stonewall silence.

Guest chopey

Surely even a, "we are working on selling the club but have no further update at this time," is needed. Na not our lot, stonewall silence.

Your talking as though we are ran by a professional outfit and not Charnley sending emails off his chromebook he bought from CEX

I don’t think these jokers had anywhere near the amount to take over Liverpool :lol:

Their supposed biggest investment deal of €2billion was just a public “Mou” agreement to it basically to make you look big.

Basically to make people think they’ve made investments of $2billion in the past which I originally thought.

Did they actually go onto invest it is the questions our journalists should be asking the relevant people of Telangana.

When has this happened at any other club? Might be wrong but don’t remember many club statements saying similar.

When has this happened at any other club? Might be wrong but don’t remember many club statements saying similar.

One of the journos said the other day that they’re quite happy to sit back and let this one play out. As you say, it’s better that way if the sale falls through.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-takeover-mike-ashley-16345447

I thought the club had confirmed that a bid had been made?  Now Ashley is waiting for a bid?  Basically nobody has a clue what's going on other than those directly involved in the sale.  They're all guessing.

When the statement said they had agreed terms it meant both parties agreed what price would be required to buy the club, but the buying side of the deal probably still have to show the money and make the acceptable bid.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-takeover-mike-ashley-16345447

I thought the club had confirmed that a bid had been made?  Now Ashley is waiting for a bid?  Basically nobody has a clue what's going on other than those directly involved in the sale.  They're all guessing.

When the statement said they had agreed terms it meant both parties agreed what price would be required to buy the club, but the buying side of the deal probably still have to show the money and make the acceptable bid.

:thup:

That’s how I see it. They’ve agreed the terms of the sale (price, etc), but now the club are waiting for the offer to actually be made.