Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

So going by GE’s snooping, our boys did a public show of a 200m investment in some indian state and never showed the money? 😂 I truly hope these guys are idiots and total no-hopers now, just for the laughs. Until reality sets in that we are stuck with Ashley forever.

Its become a bit of a farce to be honest. Journalists haven't helped provide clarity on the situation even from journalists that I would consider reliable which has just made the fanbase more nervous. The media have got defensive about it, but changing their stories with hourly updates hasn't helped and even journalists working under the same newspaper have contradicted each other.

It's the journalists who have turned it into a farce.

Look at what the people actually involved in the sale have said and put all the journos to one side. It's happening, fat man is gone, it'll be announced once it's completed.

The UK based journalists don't know s***, christ, they had the wrong guy ffs.

Do you know something we don't know?

He's on about the people actually involved in the whole farce.  The Shiekh/his group and the club.  What they have said is all that matters still.

Nothing has changed since then, other than every journalist scraping about trying to get in on it despite knowing fuck all about it until the same time as all of us and also completely confusing who is interested in the club.

Press in this country are a joke, imagine being Sheikh Khaled and reading the bullshit these guys put out. No money, was at a fraudulent company etc etc. Fucking pathetic man.

Press in this country are a joke, imagine being Sheikh Khaled and reading the bullshit these guys put out. No money, was at a fraudulent company etc etc. Fucking pathetic man.

Or he is every thing they say he is, and on this occasion they've actualy done their research. Boy who cried wolf, though.

Have we seen the chronicle saying another group have reached the data room stage

They must be gutted breaking the news about the Mexicans, just for The Sun to steamroll them.

Bet they had a weeks worth of articles, saying nothing, already planned out and then this all happened.

I'm incredibly apprehensive and sceptical about all this but the local journos know fuck all - just as we do, I think we can be certain of that. Stab in the dark after stab in the dark. Pretty sure they've all confirmed and denied it in this short space of time since the 'story' broke.

As has already been mentioned though, the one thing that gives me a little hope is that surely there's no smoke without fire. No denial from the club either.

why friday,this friday or next friday,why not monday or tuesday

Because their so called MD or some shit said update in Friday.

That was a fake account set up by a Man U fan apparently. Forget the ‘Friday’ thing, it was bollocks but it’s starting to become a fact because people keep repeating it.

That was a fake account set up by a Man U fan apparently. Forget the ‘Friday’ thing, it was bollocks but it’s starting to become a fact because people keep repeating it.

:lol:

Aye, just saying that that's where it came from (I thought).

It's comical like.

Wewwww is that their MD? Nah some Man U fan having a laugh.

EEEEEEE it's Mansours brother so must be minted.  Nah It's DJ Khaled and he's broke and makes pretend offers.

Fuckin family trees, plane watch, LUGGAGE!, grouse season, Hotel Du Vin....

NUFC eh?

It's comical like.

EEEEEEE it's Mansours brother so must be minted.  Nah It's DJ Khaled and he's broke and makes pretend offers.

NUFC eh?

I’m actually quite enjoying this in a twisted kind of way. Can’t wait to find out the plot twist at the end of the show.

It's comical like.

NUFC eh?

I’m actually quite enjoying this in a twisted kind of way. Can’t wait to find out the plot twist at the end of the show.

Mike Ashely in a burqa

I don’t think these jokers had anywhere near the amount to take over Liverpool :lol:

Their supposed biggest investment deal of €2billion was just a public “Mou” agreement to it basically to make you look big.

Basically to make people think they’ve made investments of $2billion in the past which I originally thought.

Did they actually go onto invest it is the questions our journalists should be asking the relevant people of Telangana.

I’ve just setup a new Twitter and asked our journalists to try find out if the Telangana investment agreement of $2billion has actually been invested since 2017.

Or was the signing of the “Mou” just a PR stunt to make the Bin Zayed group look like they’ve made massive investments before.

If they haven’t then I reckon very unlikely these lot will even get past the proof of funds stage.

I don’t believe they had anywhere near the funds for Liverpool the only reason they probably got through the door is becuase of that Telangana story.

Have they actually invested $2million to Telangana since the agreement or was it just a PR signing of a “Mou” to make it look like they invest big.

This is what our journalists need to try find out :thup:

Guest godzilla

I don’t think these jokers had anywhere near the amount to take over Liverpool :lol:

Their supposed biggest investment deal of €2billion was just a public “Mou” agreement to it basically to make you look big.

Basically to make people think they’ve made investments of $2billion in the past which I originally thought.

Did they actually go onto invest it is the questions our journalists should be asking the relevant people of Telangana.

I’ve just setup a new Twitter and asked our journalists to try find out if the Telangana investment agreement of $2billion has actually been invested since 2017.

Or was the signing of the “Mou” just a PR stunt to make the Bin Zayed group look like they’ve made massive investments before.

If they haven’t then I reckon very unlikely these lot will even get past the proof of funds stage.

I don’t believe they had anywhere near the funds for Liverpool the only reason they probably got through the door is becuase of that Telangana story.

Have they actually invested $2million to Telangana since the agreement or was it just a PR signing of a “Mou” to make it look like they invest big.

Honestly man  :lol: :lol: give more twitter bollocks for the local journalist muppets to divulge. Wait for the official sources if it happens it happens if it doesn't we move on

Guest chopey

I transfer £5 every week for my mates super 6 league, its a piece of piss after you have set up a new payee, however you do need your card reader and password ect, so maybe thats holding the deal up.

Honestly man  :lol: :lol: give more twitter bollocks for the local journalist muppets to divulge. Wait for the official sources if it happens it happens if it doesn't we move on

It won’t even get past the proof of funds stage man.