Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

”Give Brucey a chance!”

Anyone thinks or says this is an utter cretin and can f*** right off.  This is the reason why Ashley is still here you f***ing wankstains!  :idiot2:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:snod:

You won’t be laughing next season Seymour.

Can’t wait to post “Give Brucey a chance they said”.

I won't be laughing at my club because I know we'll be in a relegation battle, just like we was under Rafa. Instead this time we have Bruce so our chance of getting relegated has  certainly got higher.

I'll still be laughing any supporter (of any club) who think it's okay to abuse a manager before he even manages a game.

I'll laugh at any 'fan' that thinks that okay as it just isn't

Lee Charnley is that you :laugh:

No big deal losing Rafa for Steve Bruce hahaaahaaaa.

Who said it wasn't a big deal? Ofcourse it's a big deal.

We've lost a very, very good manager in rafa, a manager who did a very good job here.

Now we have a pretty average manager in Bruce

Where have I said that isn't a big deal?

You tried to downplay Rafa Benitez.

We’ll see the consequences next season :snod:

Only Man City & Liverpool lost LESS away games than Newcastle under Rafa Benitez last season.

Only Man City & Liverpool conceded LESS away goals than Newcastle under Rafa Benitez last season.

Newcastle 5 v 1 Spurs/Poch

Newcastle 2 v 1 Man City/Guardiola

Newcastle 3 v 0 Chelsea/Conte

Newcastle 2 v 1 Arsenal/Wenger

Newcastle 1 v 0 Man Utd/Mourinho

If Steve Bruce can do all this he’ll get the faith I had for Rafa Benitez.

I won’t just give it to a Geordie accent.

Did I? No I didn't

I've already said that Rafa did a very good job with us, and like I already said having Bruce instead of having Rafa increases our chances of getting relegated.

You shouldn't just give him it for his geordie accent no.

All I've said is that Bruce deserves a chance

So you actively want your club to fail in order to say 'I told you so' and I'm the f***ing wankstain???

:lol: pathetic

it's not our club anymore

Yes it is, always will be

Then why aren't you prepared to fight for it? Is it because the fight is with yourself? I could relate to that. Nobody is gladly giving up on the club. Every one has had to fight a deep-rooted, heartfelt connection, somewhere down the line.

Fight for what exactly?

If people don't want to renew then that's up to them and if they want to boycott then that's up to them.

But that's a different subject

Guest covmag

”Give Brucey a chance!”

Anyone thinks or says this is an utter cretin and can f*** right off.  This is the reason why Ashley is still here you f***ing wankstains!  :idiot2:

I won't be laughing at my club because I know we'll be in a relegation battle, just like we was under Rafa. Instead this time we have Bruce so our chance of getting relegated has  certainly got higher.

I'll still be laughing any supporter (of any club) who think it's okay to abuse a manager before he even manages a game.

We've lost a very, very good manager in rafa, a manager who did a very good job here.

Only Man City & Liverpool lost less away games than Newcastle under Rafa Benitez last season.

Only Man City & Liverpool conceded less away goals than Newcastle under Rafa Benitez last season.

Thing is it just doesn't matter with this cunt at the helm?

Results mean nothing if you want him out

There is a difference between having faith in Bruce, and giving him a chance. I have complete faith that he'll be s****, and therefore wholly appropriate for his position. I hope he lives up to this, because if he [as if] reaches Rafa levels of [relative] success, then the temptation to re-engage may become toooooo strong to resist.

I reckon I'm safe though.

Thats true, I don't particularly have too much faith in him personally. It's just the stick and abuse and this 'hound him from the first minute' shit, that's ridiculous.

Fucking embarrassing.

”Give Brucey a chance!”

Only Man City & Liverpool lost less away games than Newcastle under Rafa Benitez last season.

Only Man City & Liverpool conceded less away goals than Newcastle under Rafa Benitez last season.

Thing is it just doesn't matter with this c*** at the helm?

Results mean nothing if you want him out

So results under Rafa for the last 3 years have meant nothing because Ashley has been at the helm?

So you actively want your club to fail in order to say 'I told you so' and I'm the f***ing wankstain???

Then why aren't you prepared to fight for it? Is it because the fight is with yourself? I could relate to that. Nobody is gladly giving up on the club. Every one has had to fight a deep-rooted, heartfelt connection, somewhere down the line.

Fight for what exactly?

If people don't want to renew then that's up to them and if they want to boycott then that's up to them.

Hry, if you think there is nothing to fight for then, fair enough. I agree that Bruce doesn't deserve any abuse. What he deserves is the wholehearted support from supporters of the club. But the club deserves not one supporter whilst CUNT remains.

”Give Brucey a chance!”

Only Man City & Liverpool lost LESS away games than Newcastle under Rafa Benitez last season.

Only Man City & Liverpool conceded LESS away goals than Newcastle under Rafa Benitez last season.

Did I? No I didn't

I've already said that Rafa did a very good job with us, and like I already said having Bruce instead of having Rafa increases our chances of getting relegated.

You shouldn't just give him it for his geordie accent no.

All I've said is that Bruce deserves a chance

A chance to do what?

Rafa was given a chance because we knew he was ambitious. We knew he was the only bloke since Keegan who wouldn't have a problem sticking it to Ashley.

Bruce is pathetic. A shite fat knacker who'll take it up the hoop from Mike all day long.

It's by the by though, to be honest. No one should be going to games.

Giving Bruce a chance is giving Ashley yet more time at the helm

Its not though, we gave Rafa a chance, was that wrong to do then?

No, because appointing Rafa was an unusually positive move for this club. It was someone with a decent record at the top level and an upgrade on what we'd had.

He was yes, and he did a very good job.

However, at the end of the day he finished 13th and 10th in the premier league, no higher.

Is it against the realms of possibility that Bruce can finish in those places too?

It's about what a manager does at THIS club

10th and 13th under difficult circumstances. The potential for Rafa to take us on further with moderate backing was there for all to see. He's been allowed to slip through our fingers.  Now we don't really have a manager of choice, just someone prepared to take the job. That's the thing about Ashleys' NUFC. It's always shooting itself in the foot. Needless sabotage that i can't get my head around when a successful club would surely be of mutual benefit to fans and owner. 

Fight for what exactly?

Hry, if you think there is nothing to fight for then, fair enough. I agree that Bruce doesn't deserve any abuse. What he deserves is the wholehearted support from supporters of the club. But the club deserves not one supporter whilst c*** remains.

When you say fight I presume you mean boycott? I've renewed... But like I say if people want to boycott then that's up to them, I get it.

Different subject though...

You're completely right, Bruce does deserve the wholehearted support from supporters. Hoping that a lot of what people are saying is simply backlash through being p*ssed off with losing Rafa?

Hoping that when the season starts people realise that we need to get behind Bruce. Every opposing manager will use the negative atmosphere to their advantage if not.

No, because appointing Rafa was an unusually positive move for this club. It was someone with a decent record at the top level and an upgrade on what we'd had.

However, at the end of the day he finished 13th and 10th in the premier league, no higher.

Is it against the realms of possibility that Bruce can finish in those places too?

10th and 13th under difficult circumstances. The potential for Rafa to take us on further with moderate backing was there for all to see. He's been allowed to slip through our fingers.  Now we don't really have a manager of choice, just someone prepared to take the job. That's the thing about Ashleys' NUFC. It's always shooting itself in the foot. Needless sabotage that i can't get my head around when a successful club would surely be of mutual benefit to fans and owner.

I completely agree with all of that

It wasn't just a case of finishing 13th and 10th but there was so much potential in Rafa for this club to kick on, it's a disgrace that we didn't do more for him to stay.

The fans were right behind Rafa even after a poor result or after a poor run, that helped the team significantly.

We have to do the same under Bruce. I understand that people are pissed off, so am I

Fight for what exactly?

Hry, if you think there is nothing to fight for then, fair enough. I agree that Bruce doesn't deserve any abuse. What he deserves is the wholehearted support from supporters of the club. But the club deserves not one supporter whilst c*** remains.

When you say fight I presume you mean boycott? I've renewed... But like I say if people want to boycott then that's up to them, I get it.

Different subject though...

You're completely right, Bruce does deserve the wholehearted support from supporters. Hoping that a lot of what people are saying is simply backlash through being p*ssed off with losing Rafa?

Hoping that when the season starts people realise that we need to get behind Bruce. Every opposing manager will use the negative atmosphere to their advantage if not.

I'm not Mr. Miyagi, I'm not going to tell you how you should fight. You fight how you can, in this battle. There are no holds barred., CUNT has made that clear.

:clap:

Seymour name me all these managers and clubs in the last 10 years/30 clubs/30 managers that got Top 10 in their first season up?

Wolves, Rafa Benitez and..........

“Anyone could do the job Rafa Benitez did though” well why has hardly any club done that with a promotion side in the last 10 years then!??

We were a PROMOTED side half of them have gone DOWN since our promotion.

Look at the percentages of teams that go down and don’t come back up for years.

The downplaying of the job Rafa Benitez did for us is sickening.

We’ll get the reality check though :smug:

Tired of all the infighting tbh. All i know is that after 43 years of going to games, and i don't mean to come across all superfan there, just old, i've finally realised there's no point anymore. It's probably taken a decade too long. This club under Ashley merely make up the numbers. A sporting club that doesn't want to compete. That can't be right. Is it too much to ask to have an NUFC i can wholeheartedly back and feel passion for? One with everyone pulling in the same direction and wanting the club to be the best that it can be.

:clap:

Seymour name me all these managers and clubs in the last 10 years/30 clubs/30 managers that got Top 10 in their first season up?

Wolves, Rafa Benitez and..........

Anyone could do the job Rafa Benitez did though well why has hardly any club done that with a promotion side in the last 10 years then!??

We were a promoted side half of them have gone DOWN since our promotion.

Look at the percentages of teams that go down and don’t come back up for years.

The downplaying of the job Rafa Benitez did for us is sickening.

We’ll get the reality check though :smug:

You are crazy :lol:

I dont know tbh, not many managers at all take a newly promoted club and finish 10th,it was a fantastic achievement, where have I said otherwise? :lol:

I've already said he did a very, very good job at Newcastle. I've said it multiple times now

Where the fuck have I said that any manager can do what Rafa Benitez did?! :lol:

I've not said that. If Bruce does do well, then he'll be be doing well with the players that Rafa bought bought.

Where have I downplayed what Rafa has done?

I said is it against the realms of possibility that Bruce could finish 13th and 10th like what Rafa has done? He did it at Sunderland...

When you say fight I presume you mean boycott? I've renewed... 

The Bruce argument is now irrelevant. You are actively supporting Ashley by giving him your money.

Nah, I'm not.

I'm not backing the owner, I am backing the manager

“Why can’t Steve Bruce do the job Rafa Benitez did for us” is what you said.

He couldn’t AND he won’t, you just enjoy your Steve Bruce season ticket though pal.

Let me know when he beats Pep Guardiola with a £35million lineup he can do that apparently :laugh:

The Bruce argument is now irrelevant. You are actively supporting Ashley by giving him your money.

Nah, I'm not.

You are funding the owner and accepting his shitness..

Nah, I'm not.

:lol:

“Why can’t Steve Bruce do the job Rafa Benitez did for us” is what you said.

He couldn’t AND he won’t, you just enjoy your Steve Bruce season ticket though pal.

Let me know when he beats Pep Guardiola with a £35million lineup he can do that apparently :laugh:

No I didn't say that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why have you just made up a random fake quote for fuck sake??? :lol:

Strange guy

I mean, I don't think he will beat Pep Guardiola's Man City... Except I never said he would? I never said that either :lol:

Nah, I'm not.

So for 3 years you didn't back Rafa?

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Nah, I'm not.

So for 3 years you didn't back Rafa?

The owner was given an opportunity to change how he did things. Rafa had given us all a bit of hope again. He was showing us the way things could be if he was supported, and presented that plan to the cunts in charge. Instead Ashley and Charnley decided to reject Rafa's plan, sack him off and return to their previous plan of doing and spending the absolute bare minimum to stay in the premier league and maximise the exposure of Sports Direct and associated entities. By appointing Steve Bruce they've shown us that they have literally zero ambition for the club beyond staying in the league and finishing 17th.

It has now reached the stage that if you buy a season ticket you're effectively saying that you're alright with Newcastle United being nothing more than a marketing strategy for one of the biggest cunts in the UK. You're buying into how he runs our football club. You're choosing to gloss over the fact that he has systematically destroyed everything that was ever good about supporting our football club.

This isn't our club any more. Stop pretending it is, and stop giving the cunts your money

Not sure why people are getting mad. We’ve seen this character arc before. Seymour is Ian W Mark II — an infuriating poster who goes onto have a very public epiphany, recognizes the errors of his ways, an important part of any character development, and goes on to become one of the more valued posters on here.

Seymour just doesn’t know it yet.