Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

:clap:

He should be abused from the first minute he is in the dugout at home. Our fans are so soft and thick though they will be singing his name by September

Are you being serious? He deserves abuse from the first minute, he's done f*** all wrong man

Surely he deserves a chance atleast?

He's a fat manure mackem shithead who pretends to be a Newcastle fan and is a horrible yes man snake. Yes he should be as he shouldn't be here. Accepting him is accepting Ashley's version of nufc

:lol: :lol: christ...

You're actually adcovating hounding out a manager before his first game in charge?

Can we not just atleast give him a chance :lol:

If you can't see the difference between the hope that Rafa offered at the time he was here and the state this 'version' of NUFC now finds itself in, and the part PardBruce is playing in that then I guess there will never be any chance of us seeing eye to eye on it all.

I find your 'give him a chance' stance baffling.

Then again there should be no one in the fucking ground to give any new puppet manager a chance.

He should be abused from the first minute he is in the dugout at home. Our fans are so soft and thick though they will be singing his name by September

Are you being serious? He deserves abuse from the first minute, he's done f*** all wrong man

Ok let's give Bruce and Ashley a chance

That's really a load of crap. The people who persist in supporting this shite are not the vocal ones. Did anybody sing McClaren's name? Carver?

I'll be honest with you, i'm fed up with fans having a go at each other (so I'm having a go at you, I know). People giving up season tickets, only now, berating peoplel for going a year further than them. I totaly understand the draw of loyalty points. You only have to consider why they were introduced in the first place, to grasp the hold they have over the consumer. It's very admirable if you've sacrificed 500 loyalty points, but it'ss a fucking sad indictment that you've accrued them in the first place.

If you can't see the difference between the hope that Rafa offered at the time he was here and the state this 'version' of NUFC now finds itself in, and the part PardBruce is playing in that then I guess there will never be any chance of us seeing eye to eye on it all.

I find your 'give him a chance' stance baffling.

Then again there should be no one in the f***ing ground to give any new puppet manager a chance.

You honestly find my stance of giving a manager who hasn't even managed a single fucking game yet, a chance baffling?

Its baffling that you won't give a brand new manager that has done fuck all wrong a chance?

If he fucks up then he fucks up but to actually say boo him and hound him out in his first game is just pathetic.

You're directing your anger at completely the wrong person.

Ashley a chance? Nah he's been here 12 years now, I want him out like everybody else

Bruce? He's been here 5 minutes and hasn't even managed a single game yet. He deserves a chance to see what he can do

He's a fat manure mackem shithead who pretends to be a Newcastle fan and is a horrible yes man snake. Yes he should be as he shouldn't be here. Accepting him is accepting Ashley's version of nufc

You're actually adcovating hounding out a manager before his first game in charge?

i'm not as rabid as the others but bruce "deserves" nothing whatsoever imo, if he goes out and gets results then i'll maybe grudgingly accept him as a competent football manager but he's got it all to prove no one else

should be greeted with indifference until he proves he deserves otherwise one way or another

Eh? Why would I be trying to fool anyone? I'm agreeing with you that Bruce is a joke and people will be too soft with him.

Wants to hound the lad out in his first game In charge :lol:

If that's what you think should happen then yes people will be too 'soft' on him then

:lol: :thup:

Beggars belief.

i'm not as rabid as the others but bruce "deserves" nothing whatsoever imo, if he goes out and gets results then i'll maybe grudgingly accept him as a competent football manager but he's got it all to prove no one else

should be greeted with indifference until he proves he deserves otherwise one way or another

Abuse included.

There's nothing he can do. We aren't a football club. There is zero chance of hope or progression, have the last 3 years not made people realise that. Even if he came 8th this season Ashley would just sabotage things so we are fighting relegation again the season after.

It's a pointless vicious circle and only ends with Ashley leaving. People on about the football side of things and give Bruce a chance. A chance to do what exactly!? We know why he's here and what he's about. f*** Ashley and Bruce they both should be hounded out of this once great passionate club

Give Bruce a chance ffs, Na you're oright

If he goes out and gets results and gets us to finish 13th and 10th like Rafa did, then hegets lot of praise from me.

If he gets us relegated then he'll rightfully get a lot of stick from supporters.

Any newly appointed manager deserves a chance to see what he can do. It's absolutely pathetic to completely write of a manager when he's been here 5 minutes.

What chance? he isn't suddenly going to be a world class manager like Rafa. He is a terrible PL manager, with a long and shit record and taking a job he isn't qualified to do. Add on top it's working with an utter cunt of an owner in the most toxic situation we've had in the last 12 years. There's nothing left to get behind, and Bruce is symbolic of huge lack of care and ambition.

It doesn’t matter what he does or where we finish FFS. What’s the point in talking about Newcastle like it is a real football club?

Well we've been doing it for the past three years, and the problem is still the same. And it's not the manager.

There's nothing he can do. We aren't a football club. There is zero chance of hope or progression, have the last 3 years not made people realise that. Even if came 8th this season Ashley would just sabotage things so we are fighting relegation again the season after.

It's a pointless vicious circle and only ends with Ashley leaving. People on about the football side of things and give Bruce a chance. A chance to do what exactly!? We know why he's here and what he's about. f*** Ashley and Bruce they both should be hounded out of this once great passionate club

Give Bruce a chance ffs, Na you're oright

You'll get no arguement from me whatsoever that under Ashley we will never be successful, and that if we do have a good season the next season he'll find a way of f***ing it all up

Do you not see how ridiculous you sound, you're saying a manager should be hounded out when he's just been given the job?

We finished 13th under Rafa, and we all said that Rafa did a good job right? (he did)

Is it against the realms of possibility that Bruce could finish 13th next season?

I didnt want Bruce as manager we should have done more to keep Rafa at the club.

But he's here now, we've got to give a chance to see what he can do

What chance? he isn't suddenly going to be a world class manager like Rafa. He is a terrible PL manager, with a long and shit record and taking a job he isn't qualified to do. Add on top it's working with an utter cunt of an owner in the most toxic situation we've had in the last 12 years. There's nothing left to get behind, and Bruce is symbolic of huge lack of care and ambition.

It's not as toxic as it was pre-rafa. If Rafa hadn't come in, when he did, we would have killed each other a long time ago.

Any newly appointed manager deserves a chance to see what he can do. It's absolutely pathetic to completely write of a manager when he's been here 5 minutes.

what does this actually mean though?

he's knowingly signed up for the conditions of employment which we all know essentially means being the guy with his finger in the dyke until it crashes down on top of him

unless he starts by winning from the off he can fuck off tbh, and that's not a contradiction of my previous position but unless he starts winning he deserves shit for it

What chance? he isn't suddenly going to be a world class manager like Rafa. He is a terrible PL manager, with a long and s*** record and taking a job he isn't qualified to do. Add on top it's working with an utter c*** of an owner in the most toxic situation we've had in the last 12 years. There's nothing left to get behind, and Bruce is symbolic of huge lack of care and ambition.

Rafa finished 10th and 13th in the premier league at Newcastle, no higher.

Are you saying theres no chance that Bruce could repeat that at Newcastle? Bearing in mind he literally did the same thing at a club not so far away...