The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Not jealous much but everything I touch fucks up  :lol:  Tipping nothing having a rest my lucks a fuck up.

Well done lads  O0

Mate I had the worst two weeks and today I’ve won £520 with 1 leg away in 3 other bets worth around £400

Amazing turn around. Your luck will turn

Not jealous much but everything I touch f***s up  :lol:  Tipping nothing having a rest my lucks a f*** up.

Well done lads  O0

Mate I had the worst two weeks and today I’ve won £520 with 1 leg away in 3 other bets worth around £400

It will but had a terrible few days so I will take a back seat, having a big operation Tuesday so I will be off it for a while. I know the only way to win is be in the game but sometimes you have to step back.

Well done on the wins and sorry for being a grumpy twat past few weeks  :)  have a beer tonight, great when you win a few quid. O0

Yep. If you've won money from whatever methods you use, the usual mistake is changing everything and not retaining faith. Luck will turn mate, but obviously if you want a break then there's nothing wrong with that.

Robertson looks long to get booked up against Adama.

Not jealous much but everything I touch f***s up  :lol:  Tipping nothing having a rest my lucks a f*** up.

Well done lads  O0

It will but had a terrible few days so I will take a back seat, having a big operation Tuesday so I will be off it for a while. I know the only way to win is be in the game but sometimes you have to step back.

Well done on the wins and sorry for being a grumpy twat past few weeks  :)  have a beer tonight, great when you win a few quid. O0

Same. Easy to take things personally on here. I bite too easily. All the best with your operation :thup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought I was waiting on Milan for a 4fold. Just looked it’s actually Leverkusen who’s 3-0 up haha extraordinary day

Confusion comes from I had Milan in a score 2+ 4fold that Nice fucked