The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Any idea what happens to the Skybet boost if the PSG game is abandoned? Obviously lost because of Man Utd but will it be voided now??

Edit just seen that they will settle it as a double, no doubt the would have voided had Man U won.

Any idea what happens to the Skybet boost if the PSG game is abandoned? Obviously lost because of Man Utd but will it be voided now??

Edit just seen that they will settle it as a double, no doubt the would have voided had Man U won.

Tbf they followed the same rules with the enhanced goal scorer treble which was double the price. They had to pay out on double Ronaldo & Fernandes

Class work Wullie. You need to start sharing these :lol:

Couple of flukes I think, based on my previous record, having said that I think there's some big value to be had tomorrow in Salzburg shots with Betfair:

Salzburg average the 2nd most shots and shots on target per game in the CL, 17 per game (only Barca average more, of both).

In their games vs Bayern, they had 18 shots, 10 on target (lost 6-2) and then 19 shots, 11 on target (lost 3-1).

In the previous game vs Atleti (lost 3-2), they had 14 shots, 4 on target.

In conclusion, they like to shoot, a lot.

Player-wise, for some reason their main man Merisha is not priced up. However:

Enock Mwepu is averaging 2.6 shots per game, 1.6 on target. He had 3 OT and 1 OT in the Bayern games. In the last game, vs Locomotiv, he had 6 shots, 3 OT. He is 15/8 for 1 SOT, 11/1 for 2 SOT, which looks absolutely enormous to me.

Dominik Szoboszlai is averaging 2.2 shots per game, 0.8 on target. For Hungary recently, it's 4.3 and 1.3 respectively. He hit the target in one of the Bayern games and in the previous Atleti game (with a goal). He is 11/10 for 1 SOT and 6/1 for 2 SOT.

Finally, the LB, Andreas Ulmer. Averaging 1.6 per game and 0.6 on target, he hit the target in both Bayern games (and had 2 off target in the Atleti game). He's 16/5 for 1 SOT and 30/1 for 2 SOT.

Salzburg have to win as well tomorrow, so even though Atleti generally don't concede many shots, I'd expect Salzburg to really go at them, especially if Atleti take the lead.

Mwepu 2 OT, Ulmer and Szoboszlai 1 each OT is 132/1. Worth a quid of anyone's money.

Couple of flukes I think, based on my previous record, having said that I think there's some big value to be had tomorrow in Salzburg shots with Betfair:

Salzburg average the 2nd most shots and shots on target per game in the CL, 17 per game (only Barca average more, of both).

In their games vs Bayern, they had 18 shots, 10 on target (lost 6-2) and then 19 shots, 11 on target (lost 3-1).

Enock Mwepu is averaging 2.6 shots per game, 1.6 on target. He had 3 OT and 1 OT in the Bayern games. In the last game, vs Locomotiv, he had 6 shots, 3 OT. He is 15/8 for 1 SOT, 11/1 for 2 SOT, which looks absolutely enormous to me.

Dominik Szoboszlai is averaging 2.2 shots per game, 0.8 on target. For Hungary recently, it's 4.3 and 1.3 respectively. He hit the target in one of the Bayern games and in the previous Atleti game (with a goal). He is 11/10 for 1 SOT and 6/1 for 2 SOT.

Finally, the LB, Andreas Ulmer. Averaging 1.6 per game and 0.6 on target, he hit the target in both Bayern games (and had 2 off target in the Atleti game). He's 16/5 for 1 SOT and 30/1 for 2 SOT.

Salzburg have to win as well tomorrow, so even though Atleti generally don't concede many shots, I'd expect Salzburg to really go at them, especially if Atleti take the lead.

Mwepu 2 OT, Ulmer and Szoboszlai 1 each OT is 132/1. Worth a quid of anyone's money.

Cracking info this Wullie. Prices have contracted very slightly but I suspect they're going to get a lot shorter later on.

Cracking info this Wullie. Prices have contracted very slightly but I suspect they're going to get a lot shorter later on.

When I started typing that post, Mwepu was 13/1 for 2 and 11s by the time I'd finished. I did a search on Twitter for his name earlier and 'shots' earlier to see if anyone else was tipping it and a couple of old posts came up:

I know it's Atleti but (currently) 10/1 for 2 shots on target really does seem like a misprice to me.