The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Disappointing but Atleti just so good at not allowing even efforts from distance. Ulmer had a close range effort early doors that was blocked, and the Hungarian fella should have had 2 on target easy as he missed an absolute sitter. Mwepu was disappointing, one good effort but he spent the first half hour playing full back. I'll have to try and remember to check out the prices in the Europa League.

I imagine you'll see similar sort of value in other games if you look hard enough mind. Suspect most of the prices are conceived without too much thought and only come in if there's a sudden influx of money on them. Definitely worth keeping an eye out.

Tail end of last season ASM & almiron were a goldmine for shots on targets. Both players were 5/1 or above each for 2+ shots on target. Won quite a few quid especially with ASM

Loved the SOT bet when they first came in WC 18. Prices were huge at least 20/1 for the two main strikers to get two each. The prices have shortened so much and it’s such an unpredictable market I got pretty bored of it