The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Had £1.50 on Barnes, El Ghazi and Sterling anytime scorers 40/1. Sterling one is now void but still a nice £30 win off the double.

:lol:

Would post the slip if I knew how.

I believe you mate I’m only laughing coz I had Barnes, giroud & Sterling but the betting police give me shit if I mention it

Oops

Out of interest how many football bets have you placed since the start of Boxing Day?

None of your business you haven’t asked anyone else that. All you need to know is I’m in profit

Strange thread this lots of sniping. As Wullie said I’m just gonna start tellling people to fuck off.

I’m honestly not one to start shit on here, I’ve rarely had a bad word to say about anyone, I stay away from wind ups and arguments but somehow on this thread I get questioned and slaughtered for doing things others get away with.

It’s also rare when I don’t say well done to someone having a win even after I’ve had a shit day/weeks betting.

I like this thread but I’m just getting battered daily. I was staying quiet about my win until someone posted a similar win with again nothing said.

How much I bet is my business and no one else. I’ve been doing this 20 years and I know when to reign it in and when I can expand it a wee bit. Why you so worried about it.

I’m unwelcome in here and that’s fine.

Had £1.50 on Barnes, El Ghazi and Sterling anytime scorers 40/1. Sterling one is now void but still a nice £30 win off the double.

:lol:

Would post the slip if I knew how.

I believe you mate I’m only laughing coz I had Barnes, giroud & Sterling but the betting police give me shit if I mention it

Oops

Out of interest how many football bets have you placed since the start of Boxing Day?

None of your business you haven’t asked anyone else that. All you need to know is I’m in profit

Strange thread this lots of sniping. As Wullie said I’m just gonna start tellling people to fuck off.

Again, nobody else posts a shed load of losers but always ends up in profit.

The only general 'rule' I'd say is if you've not posted a bet, don't post afterwards to say you've won. Exception being if you've won a particularly crazy bet, fair enough. That's not aimed at you gdm in particular, I'd say it's a fair enough thing for everyone to stick to. People naturally will have some losing bets so of course it's frustrating if someone pops up afterwards to say "oh I won this and that."

That's also not to say what you do and don't post beforehand. Post everything, post less, post nothing. Just be conscious piping up you've won something after the event is inevitably going to wind some people up. Again, that's me speaking generally.

As for amount of bets, it's completely up to the individual. £1 stake to one person might be £20 to someone else. £10 might be £50 to someone else. It's all relative to the person to budget accordingly and only bet what they can afford to lose. The details of that are, as you say gdm, no-one's business. :thup:

The only general 'rule' I'd say is if you've not posted a bet, don't post afterwards to say you've won. Exception being if you've won a particularly crazy bet, fair enough. That's not aimed at you gdm in particular, I'd say it's a fair enough thing for everyone to stick to. People naturally will have some losing bets so of course it's frustrating if someone pops up afterwards to say "oh I won this and that."

That's also not to say what you do and don't post beforehand. Post everything, post less, post nothing. Just be conscious piping up you've won something after the event is inevitably going to wind some people up. Again, that's me speaking generally.

As for amount of bets, it's completely up to the individual. £1 stake to one person might be £20 to someone else. £10 might be £50 to someone else. It's all relative to the person to budget accordingly and only bet what they can afford to lose. The details of that are, as you say gdm, no-one's business. :thup:

Thank you

That’s all I’m asking for is fairness. I was happy to stay quiet then I see someone posting a similar bet

I’ve seen people betting £50 & £100 on 1 bet. I have a few bets but mostly £5 bets and rarely more than £10.

I’m sorry the bets I post in here are shit but the cards just ain’t happening just now

Yeah the monetary value is none of my business and I didn’t ask about that, I could be totally wrong here but it’s 27 that you’ve posted in here since the start of Boxing Day with 1 winner, yet you’re in profit, so you’ve obviously done well with your others.

Aye Boxing Day I won just under £400. Yesterday £70 & today £60.

If I hadn’t won as much on Boxing Day I wouldn’t have bet as much yesterday or today. Yesterday’s £70 kept me ticking over and today’s £60 means in prob at a loss today but still a decent profit over all.

Again, my business and no one else’s. To be quite honest with you this thread is meant to be fun but it’s actually making me quite miserable. Probably best I step away. I love this forum but god there’s some right petty fuckers

Just to be clear. I don’t think I’m a genius better, I don’t think I’m better than anyone else. I do it for fun and hopefully a little financial gain. My biggest win a £5k placepot at Cheltenham I copied the odds checker guys tips. Yes I say I’ve won after the event more than others I take that on board but I don’t get the pure animosity towards me. I’d love everyone on here to ‘beat the bookies’

I Take issue with me all you want, call me a cunt if you like but what I take exception to is my betting habits being questioned. That hasn’t happened with a single other poster on here and while I can justify what I bet it makes me feel like shit being questioned and the suggestions I’ve ‘got a problem’

I think I’m done with this thread. It’s just nasty tbh

Just to be clear. I don’t think I’m a genius better, I don’t think I’m better than anyone else. I do it for fun and hopefully a little financial gain. My biggest win a £5k placepot at Cheltenham I copied the odds checker guys tips. Yes I say I’ve won after the event more than others I take that on board but I don’t get the pure animosity towards me. I’d love everyone on here to ‘beat the bookies’

I Take issue with me all you want, call me a c*** if you like but what I take exception to is my betting habits being questioned. That hasn’t happened with a single other poster on here and while I can justify what I bet it makes me feel like s*** being questioned and the suggestions I’ve ‘got a problem’

I think I’m done with this thread. It’s just nasty tbh

You'll not be saying that when I post my "the bookies have got it wrong" bet tomorrow, its a belta

What you have lost  /won is no fuckers business , that goes for everyone .

Why even ask that of him? However I agree, if you haven’t posted the bet in here don’t “brag” unless it’s a mega winner.GDM you have been told loads of times about it and keep doing it , you don’t learn I’m afraid , you can’t seem to help yourself bragging about it, maybe that’s why you wind folk up as you do it all the time .

You keep saying you are done with the thread, yet are straight back in the next day ?

Make ya mind up  :lol:

What you have lost  /won is no fuckers business , that goes for everyone .

Why even ask that of him? However I agree, if you haven’t posted the bet in here don’t “brag” unless it’s a mega winner.GDM you have been told loads of times about it and keep doing it , you don’t learn I’m afraid , you can’t seem to help yourself bragging about it, maybe that’s why you wind folk up as you do it all the time .

You keep saying you are done with the thread, yet are straight back in the next day ?

Make ya mind up  :lol:

I wasn’t bragging today (it was £60ffs) I was making a point and I was making a point on Boxing Day too. Surely you can see how frustrating it is when people consistently get away with the same things I get slaughtered for.

I don’t brag on here. It’s not about bragging for me. Maybe it is for others but it’s just a bit of fun

I’ve only ever wanted a set rule that either no one posts the bet after the event or anyone can and everyone can shut the fuck up. Btw that also includes the ‘I only need ones’ coz I’ve been pulled up for that as well

If you got slaughtered as much as me then you’d think about walking away. I stay because I like other peoples tips and believe it or not even tho it rarely works the other way I like to see others do well too and on the few occasions I’ve helped people win I’m pretty chuffed with that

You just don’t get it do you ?

I will leave it

There’s nothing to get. I accept I do it more than others but why should I see some going on about a bet they got up today after the event yet I get slaughtered if I mention it. You can’t answer why that’s ok.

If no one else did it I’d never do it but I could get you 7 or 8 examples over the last couple of days alone where someone posts a win after the event or they post ‘I’m only needing’ one part of a bet left and not a single thing gets said. Why is that acceptable?

It’s fine to disagree with me and my point but I’ve been called a liar and I’ve been accused of having a gambling problem.

I’ve not always got on with you but I thought we got past that and I think you are pretty sound. Shame

Yeah the monetary value is none of my business and I didn’t ask about that, I could be totally wrong here but it’s 27 that you’ve posted in here since the start of Boxing Day with 1 winner, yet you’re in profit, so you’ve obviously done well with your others.

This is what bugged me initially and is why I made that post a while back to highlight how ridiculous it was.

IMO Wullie is wrong for saying you don't anyone an explanation. As KDT highlighted, posting 27 tips, losing 26 of them and then saying you're hundreds or sometimes thousands in profit due to bets done in the background is going to piss people off and rightly so. You shouldn't do that. You also might not think this is the case but I guarantee some people are following your tips based on how many bets you're saying you're winning, and 95% of those bets then lose.

Not saying I don't believe you either gdm. But how you post in here ruffles feathers and will continue to if you keep doing what you're doing. Your betting record when you post the bet is absolutely horrendous. Your betting record when you don't post the bet is the best any of us have ever seen. You surely see the issue?

This is what bugged me initially and is why I made that post a while back to highlight how ridiculous it was.

IMO Wullie is wrong for saying you don't anyone an explanation. As KDT highlighted, posting 27 tips, losing 26 of them and then saying you're hundreds or sometimes thousands in profit due to bets done in the background is going to piss people off and rightly so. You shouldn't do that. You also might not think this is the case but I guarantee some people are following your tips based on how many bets you're saying you're winning, and 95% of those bets then lose.

Not saying I don't believe you either gdm. But how you post in here ruffles feathers and will continue to if you keep doing what you're doing. Your betting record when you post the bet is absolutely horrendous. Your betting record when you don't post the bet is the best any of us have ever seen. You surely see the issue?

I understand But I can back up any win with proof. I’ve never once lied and I’ve never once said I’m thousands in profit that’s your assumption.

Again I stress have a rule or shut up. That’s all I want. I genuinely do not give a fuck what anyone thinks of me as a bet’er

I tend just to post card bets & shots on target bets in here coz they are popular they are the most unpredictable bets around.

You just don’t get it do you ?

I will leave it

There’s nothing to get. I accept I do it more than others but why should I see some going on about a bet they got up today after the event yet I get slaughtered if I mention it. You can’t answer why that’s ok.

If no one else did it I’d never do it but I could get you 7 or 8 examples over the last couple of days alone where someone posts a win after the event or they post ‘I’m only needing’ one part of a bet left and not a single thing gets said. Why is that acceptable?

It’s fine to disagree with me and my point but I’ve been called a liar and I’ve been accused of having a gambling problem.

I’ve not always got on with you but I thought we got past that and I think you are pretty sound. Shame

Mate as I’ve already said a while ago I mean you no s**** I’m just saying how you are coming across to folk.

Froggy has just nailed it , it’s why I said you just don’t get it , you’ve been pulled up on it a few times yet you still do it and still argue black is white man  :lol:

I won’t fall out with you ffs it’s a forum , just please take the hint and stop f***ing doing it relentlessly.

Can we have a set rule that no one does it then? Utterly baffling that no one is willing to address that yet still pulling me up.

All I did today was laugh at someone else posting a bet after the event. I explained why I laughed and I get pulled up and he doesn’t.

I understand But I can back up any win with proof. I’ve never once lied and I’ve never once said I’m thousands in profit that’s your assumption.

Again I stress have a rule or shut up. That’s all I want. I genuinely do not give a fuck what anyone thinks of me as a bet’er

I tend just to post card bets & shots on target bets in here coz they are popular they are the most unpredictable bets around.

I did the math. :lol: It's a pretty fair assumption. Unless you're firing on £10/£20 on anything and losing everything you were in huge profit for season.

I think you actually made the card and shots on target bets popular on here. I can't remember many of them before you started posting.

Dunno why you don't just post everything. You'd be worshipped if you had posted all those bets before the games last year rather than after. :lol:

Can we have a set rule that no one does it then? Utterly baffling that no one is willing to address that yet still pulling me up.

All I did today was laugh at someone else posting a bet after the event. I explained why I laughed and I get pulled up and he doesn’t.

Give it time. It was a long time before you were called out too. :lol:

Post it now. If others agree with you, the price will have gone by tomorrow. O0

Over 1 card for Stoke and Birmingham 3.5/1, both teams like a card and they are refereed tomorrow by card happy officials.

Over 1 card for Stoke and Birmingham 3.5/1, both teams like a card and they are refereed tomorrow by card happy officials.

Which bookies mate? Seems good that.

I did the math. :lol: It's a pretty fair assumption. Unless you're firing on £10/£20 on anything and losing everything you were in huge profit for season.

I think you actually made the card and shots on target bets popular on here. I can't remember many of them before you started posting.

Dunno why you don't just post everything. You'd be worshipped if you had posted all those bets before the games last year rather than after. :lol:

I’m wary mate, I’ve already been accused of having a gambling problem. I tend to just stick to the cards and leave the accumulators and GS bets.

Dunno I think the card bets have really took off on here I just like posting them.

On a sat I tend to bet a straight 4fold, a 4 fold of teams to score 2+ goals and 2 any time trebles and a a few card bets. That increases or decreases by how well I’m doing

Goodnight all, I promise I won’t post a bet after the event again but I will hope to see others pulled up which I know won’t happen. Btw that’s not a dig at anyone in particular I’m just tired at being the only one pulled up.

I love you all :lol:

Which bookies mate? Seems good that.

bet365