The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

11 hours ago, Wullie said:

2 cards each in the 3 PL games tomorrow pays a cool 233/1

Same bet in the 3 Serie A games pays less than 6/1  :lol:

I’d be interested to know how many games this season has had over one card for both teams. It’s 259/1 now. Worth £1

Edited by gdm

Good spot from Prophet - Ake looks long at 10s for a card. Barely played this season against a Leeds team who will throw players forward, has 3 in the 6 games he has played.

Edited by Neil

Gone for Ake and the double with Phillips as well.

Zinchenko looks too long for shots to me, playing in midfield today and when he plays there for Ukraine he has a decent goal/shot record. 14/1 for 2 SOT.

12 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Gone for Ake and the double with Phillips as well.

Zinchenko looks too long for shots to me, playing in midfield today and when he plays there for Ukraine he has a decent goal/shot record. 14/1 for 2 SOT.

Gone with Zinchenko and Bamford 2+ SOT @ 85/1.

Edited by Alberto2005

Nah he just messaged me (we know each other). Been waiting for Ake to come back for a while because of his strike rate, but didn't know he was playing today - so as soon as he messaged my eyes lit up. :lol: Thought best to make sure it was in this thread as the 10/1 was way too long - obviously easier to say in hindsight.

Edited by Neil

Just noticed the 2 cards each is close to a very good start (was like 9/1 for this match!), needs 1 more Man CIty card due to 365 generously counting a red as 2. Though, the red card might limit the necessity to kick someone.

19 hours ago, Alberto2005 said:

Looking ahead tomorrow I'd say there's a reasonable chance Ake starts. Ake/Phillips is 45/1 & Ake/Allisoki is 50/1.

Ake/Allioski now booked. Going to be sick if Phillips doesn't get booked now.

Edited by Alberto2005

49 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just noticed the 2 cards each is close to a very good start (was like 9/1 for this match!), needs 1 more Man CIty card due to 365 generously counting a red as 2. Though, the red card might limit the necessity to kick someone.

That's one.