The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Done Saiss, Lemina and Dendoncker in small doubles and treble. I've ran the sums and concluded nothing can go wrong.

They're all arguably worth a go at singles too. I've done Dendoncker at 8/1, possibly the biggest he's been this season - even if the ref isn't the maddest for cards, we've actually seen a few "low card" refs recently get rather liberal. Hoping it's the case again.

18 minutes ago, Neil said:

Done Saiss, Lemina and Dendoncker in small doubles and treble. I've ran the sums and concluded nothing can go wrong.

They're all arguably worth a go at singles too. I've done Dendoncker at 8/1, possibly the biggest he's been this season - even if the ref isn't the maddest for cards, we've actually seen a few "low card" refs recently get rather liberal. Hoping it's the case again.

Aye I'm going to get on this.

Lemina/Neves

Saiss/Lemina

Lemina/Dendoncker

Lemina/Dendoncker/Saiss

Edited by Alberto2005

4 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Neto and Mitrovic 2+ SOT 25/1 (Betfair)

Gone for the same only coming up 18/1 for me on betfair 

and lemina neves cards 33/1

Edited by gdm

Yeah I usually play bet builders, I would say even for the PL which has a much lower card count than basically anywhere else in Europe, it's still a pretty huge price. Marriner's doing the early game but then it's Tierney and Oliver so it's not the worst refs either. It's highly unlikely based on the PL this season (I think about 20% of games see 2 each as opposed to 50% in Spain and Italy) but certainly worth a quid or two. 

When crowds were still a thing (and card counts were a touch higher) @Ben used to play this bet on a 4-game PL Sunday quite a lot and it used to typically be about 80-100/1 for the 4 fold.

27 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Yeah I usually play bet builders, I would say even for the PL which has a much lower card count than basically anywhere else in Europe, it's still a pretty huge price. Marriner's doing the early game but then it's Tierney and Oliver so it's not the worst refs either. It's highly unlikely based on the PL this season (I think about 20% of games see 2 each as opposed to 50% in Spain and Italy) but certainly worth a quid or two. 

When crowds were still a thing (and card counts were a touch higher) @Ben used to play this bet on a 4-game PL Sunday quite a lot and it used to typically be about 80-100/1 for the 4 fold.

Interesting. I'll chuck a few quid on this then and keep an eye out in the future. Cheers.