The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Just checked Everton’s title odds out of curiosity...18/1 4th favourites just behind Chelsea.

That is surprisingly low, 25/1"plus I'd have thought.

I do think a shock is on the cards mind .

Liverpool, Man City, Everton & Spurs to finish top 4 in any order is 22/1, quite like the look of that.

Can’t see Everton sustaining it mind.

Like the look of the Spurs price 18/1 on Betfair  O0. Where’s the 20/1 ?

I had a 17/1 winner on Kings Lynn and Hartlepool both to win/BTTS. Pity I only had a quid on it like but better than a kick in the chips. Needed the 2 games that finished 1-0 to be over 2.5 for £122.

I had a 17/1 winner on Kings Lynn and Hartlepool both to win/BTTS. Pity I only had a quid on it like but better than a kick in the chips. Needed the 2 games that finished 1-0 to be over 2.5 for £122.

I had £10 on Sutton, Hartlepool & Eastleigh which I cashed out for £108

And £10 on Sutton, Hartlepool, Eastleigh, Yeovil, Stockport & Ayr all to score a 2nd half goal £113 back

And £10 on Sutton, Hartlepool, Eastleigh, Yeovil, Stockport & Ayr all to score a 2nd half goal £113 back

That’s crap odds mind on 6 teams to score in 2nd half , good shout but I’d want 20/1 minimum for that

Guest Cheesy Beans

That’s crap odds mind on 6 teams to score in 2nd half , good shout but I’d want 20/1 minimum for that

His winnings are reduced because he places them after it’s already won.

No chance. I do it at half time most Saturdays (usually 5 fold) and you’ll get no where near 20/1 especially if all the teams were favourites. Ayr were 1/3

You’ve got a cheek. You and a few others are guilty of posting their bets after the event yet don’t get called out on it

£210 from £10 10-fold today:

Real Madrid, Arsenal, Wolves, Benfica, AC Milan, Bodo/Glimt, Metz, Young Boys, Basel & PSV.

Benfica were a late scare :lol:

Guest Cheesy Beans

You’ve got a cheek. You and a few others are guilty of posting their bets after the event yet don’t get called out on it

Real Madrid, Arsenal, Wolves, Benfica, AC Milan, Bodo/Glimt, Metz, Young Boys, Basel & PSV.

:lol: My first winner I’ve posted, all the others have been duds (as I’ve reported). I’ve also posted losing bets after they’ve lost.

Every single one of your winners is posted after the event, there’s a distinct difference.

:lol: My first winner I’ve posted, all the others have been duds (as I’ve reported). I’ve also posted losing bets after they’ve lost.

Every single one of your winners is posted after the event, there’s a distinct difference.

Yeah I just win more than you :lol: I’ve also posted losing bets. Who doesn’t get carried away when they win and want to share it. Bunch of joy vaccums :lol:

Personally I don’t care. I’m all for people posting their bets before, during or after without unnecessary digs. I was pleased for you on Sunday but I’m just met with little digs

Guest Cheesy Beans

Yeah I just win more than you :lol:

Personally I don’t care. I’m all for people posting their bets before, during or after without unnecessary digs. I was pleased for you on Sunday but I’m just met with little digs

If you make 400 bets a day, compared to my 1 or 2, you’re probably going to win more.

Based on your winning bets (often at least one treble figure win a day), you must lose an absolute shedload or drive around in a Range Rover smoking £50 notes.

The problem is people make little jokes about it and you react so badly :lol: Calm down and keep your teeth in.

Yeah I just win more than you :lol:

If you make 400 bets a day, compared to my 1 or 2, you’re probably going to win more.

Based on your winning bets (often at least one treble figure win a day), you must lose an absolute shedload or drive around in a Range Rover smoking £50 notes.

The problem is people make little jokes about it and you react so badly :lol: Calm down and keep your teeth in.

Do you blame me when someone spent half a day going thru everyone of my posts. Then I constantly see people doing what I do (not just you think there were 3 or 4 over the weekend) yet not one person says A thing. Fair enough I do it more than most

I bet fivers mostly and it’s nowhere near that amount but aye I’m doing just fine thanks.

You generally find if someone wins on such a consistent basis they're also omitting a lot of losses - or they'd be loaded. I've had a very average start to the season, but I have picked up the odd win. Plenty of losers to go with them though.

I've had one remarkable season, but even then it was impossible to keep up on a consistent basis because gambling will always  have an enormous luck element.