Bye bye Bramble?

sempuki

Peeps read this one.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=430802&plid=1131&clid=4&cpid=8

"As far as I am concerned it is up at the end of the season." bluelaugh.gif Im right oh yeh.

Aye thats exactly the same as sayings its not going to be renewed. :thup: :roll:

I call it a draw then.

You can call it what you like mate! :lol:

You're wrong, end of.

'As usual' might i add?

Guest Deep456

Peeps read this one.

"As far as I am concerned it is up at the end of the season." bluelaugh.gif Im right oh yeh.

And then a breath after that he said "nothing has been decided."

Christ Almighty Christ.

He said that to not make him on low confidence and make him still play to his best.

Guest Deep456

Even if they don't come in Roeder has already said Bramble's contract won't be renewed.

The fact that you said that I get everything wrong, is becoming funnier by the day tbh.

He did I swear over the summer.

Aye he did, just none of the media or the fans picked up on it :thup:

Omg ok fine ill find a link. To prove so. If im right you will say sorry to me.

Why should I find YOU a link to prove some bollocks you have been talking AGAIN?

Roeder didn't say anything of the sort, the only thing he has said about Brambles contract is that they wont be talking about it until after January!

Anything of that sort so as far as im concerned you got it wrong aswell. So we were both wrong and it's a draw.

Peeps read this one.

Aye thats exactly the same as sayings its not going to be renewed. :thup: :roll:

I call it a draw then.

You can call it what you like mate! :lol:

You're wrong, end of.

'As usual' might i add?

I said Newcastle would beat Spurs and they did. This article shows it won't be renewed but he wouldn't say it's definately not renewed as Bramble's confidence would be low but it won't get renewed trust me.

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/jpgs/bknight3.jpg

Even if they don't come in Roeder has already said Bramble's contract won't be renewed.

The fact that you said that I get everything wrong, is becoming funnier by the day tbh.

Why should I find YOU a link to prove some bollocks you have been talking AGAIN?

Roeder didn't say anything of the sort, the only thing he has said about Brambles contract is that they wont be talking about it until after January!

Anything of that sort so as far as im concerned you got it wrong aswell. So we were both wrong and it's a draw.

Im not going to even bother any more, he clearly didn't say they will not be renewing his contract as you said he did. You were wrong now go and play with your lego or action man or something and let the adults have some peace!

Guest Deep456

Im not going to even bother any more, he clearly didn't say they will not be renewing his contract as you said he did. You were wrong now go and play with your lego or action man or something and let the adults have some peace!

PS2 and Xbox 360 more like. :D However Lego does develop the social aspect of being an Engineer or a Builder when your older and it is creative entertainement.

Guest Deep456

Deep - speaking totally realistically, how can you be so painfully thick, yet be only be two years younger than me?

You make me feel old tbh.

Excuse me, do you not speak English? If you do  make sure you speak it so it makes sense. Painfully thick mate at 13 I have already done a GCSE and got A* and doing Maths this year.

Deep - speaking totally realistically, how can you be so painfully thick, yet be only be two years younger than me?

Excuse you speak no English? If you do speak it, make sure it makes sense. Painfully thick mate at 13 I have already done a GCSE and got A* and doing Maths this year.

They do say GCSE's get easier every year, fucking hell they must have gotten easy!

Excuse you speak no English? If you do speak it, make sure it makes sense.

:roll: :roll:

Guest Deep456

Excuse you speak no English? If you do speak it, make sure it makes sense. Painfully thick mate at 13 I have already done a GCSE and got A* and doing Maths this year.

They do say GCSE's get easier every year, f***ing hell they must have gotten easy!

O.K stop taking the piss out of me. If you want me to brag and say I go to the 3rd best fee paying school in the country which is also selective I will. It's called Habs. If you want to see it's results ill gladly post them. But don't undermine the effort I put in to get good grades.

They do say GCSE's get easier every year, f***ing hell they must have gotten easy!

O.K stop taking the piss out of me. If you want me to brag and say I go to the 3rd best fee paying school in the country which is also selective I will. It's called Habs. If you want to see it's results ill gladly post them. But don't undermine the effort I put in to get good grades.

wow now I do feel small  :lol:

They say you get what you pay for but you have proved that theory wrong  :thup: :lol:

Guest Deep456

wow now I do feel small :lol:

They say you get what you pay for but you have proved that theory wrong :thup: :lol:

You have a good job no reason to feel small.  It's just ur pissing me off. I have said nothing mean to you but it seems you keep picking on me for no reason. bluecry.gif bluecry.gif bluecry.gif

I would be more than happy to see off Bramble for atleast 500K so long as we brought in Pressley for nothing. We would then have replaced a crap player with a decent one and got 500K in aswell which could go towards a new centre back :agro:

They say you get what you pay for but you have proved that theory wrong :thup: :lol:

You have a good job no reason to feel small.  It's just ur pissing me off. I have said nothing mean to you but it seems you keep picking on me for no reason. bluecry.gif bluecry.gif bluecry.gif

It's just your little post to me the other day, and now this (among other things). I mean - it's just so ironic.

Stop digging.