Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Wanted Juve to hang around so they're distracted in the league but can never be disappointed to see the most evil club in world football go out.

Hopefully Inter can finish the job and Atalanta can beat them in the cup final.

Difficult to see the Ronaldo signing as anything other than a massive failure in footballing terms.

Even without them being massive cunts it’s hard not to laugh just in sporting terms. Pieing off a successful manager to focus on being a new badge and it slowly going more and more tits up. Wonder if they’d go back at the end of the season as a marriage of convenience?

I went to prison for less than the challenge by their keeper on James Daly,” . “It was the most bizarre thing I have ever seen when the referee didn’t point to the spot. I have been in charge for five games now and the officiating has been poor right across the board.”

Joey Barton after winning 4-1 tonight  :lol:

Juve went from Conte and Allegri to Sarri (who I do actually like as a manager) and Pirlo. The former two still failed ultimately in the CL and that Ajax defeat will be a stain on Allegri's CV but Juve haven't won the double or the scudetto convincingly (or soon to be at all) since he left. Agnelli and co have fucked it. Good, he's a cunt with that Super League carry on.

Underlines Conte and Allegri's credentials though imo.