Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

7 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

As I said earlier, horrible club. 

Having a decent owner doesn’t mitigate the rancid little cunts they have as fans.

Just one wanker, surely? That's like saying all Geordies punch horses. Never thought Leicester were a horrible club, aside from the goal music. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Just one wanker, surely? That's like saying all Geordies punch horses. Never thought Leicester were a horrible club, aside from the goal music. 

Been to Leicester throughout the 80s and 90s? To be fair, their current crop just as bad. Causing trouble this season too.

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Horrible cunts, Leicester.

That Maddison isn't half an abhorrent, whingey, little shit stain. 

Would happily see England lose a World Cup final of the little cunt was playing in it.

In the same boat as Yorkie, never knew of Leicester fans as particularly more cunty than any other fanbase. But then then I've never really had any direct experience of them. 

Shameful scenes in those videos today either way. 

Not often I’ll agree with Fanny but they’ve always had an element. Anyone there in 92 or at Kings Cross after they played Spurs in league cup final will vouch for that. 

Not sure what the new ground is like, but you always had to watch your back at Filbert Street. Always fancied themselves when they had numbers in their favour, so quietly impressed by that lad today wanting to take on the Forrest team.

All the - completely warranted - talk about our misery has kinda masked how terrible Atlético have been so far this season. This was the most convincing win we've had in a good while, even one man down they really didn't threaten our goal much.

Anyway, pretty satisfying. Adama had a pretty good first half, Atlético couldn't deal with his physicality and his crosses were actually quite decent.

2 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

All the - completely warranted - talk about our misery has kinda masked how terrible Atlético have been so far this season. This was the most convincing win we've had in a good while, even one man down they really didn't threaten our goal much.

Anyway, pretty satisfying. Adama had a pretty good first half, Atlético couldn't deal with his physicality and his crosses were actually quite decent.

He's actually quite good on his day, imo.

Bournemouth look more toothless than the ticket queue at the Stadium of Light here. Reminds me of large parts of the second half against Cambridge.

And I wish this gimp would stop apologising for the bad language. It’s football.