Manchester City 2-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/2020 - post match p10 onwards

Disco

Matty looked confident and at ease on the ball. I'd like to see how he fares now against one of the weaker sides.

He covers the ground okay, but lacks pace and struggles to get into the right position to tackle. But he moves the ball along accurately and swiftly, which none of our other midfielders can do.

I'd like to give Hayden and the two Longstaffs a try in a 3-5-2.

Matty looked confident and at ease on the ball. I'd like to see how he fares now against one of the weaker sides.

He covers the ground okay, but lacks pace and struggles to get into the right position to tackle. But he moves the ball along accurately and swiftly, which none of our other midfielders can do.

:lol:

Surprise you didn't try to paint this as a Top 3 moment in NUFC history.

So the highlight is a slow, out of position midfielder who runs around a lot?  This is like picking out the sweet corn in a massive turd

That would be the most uninspiring midfield in our history , no way Sean gets a place for me .

So the highlight is a slow, out of position midfielder who runs around a lot?  This is like picking out the sweet corn in a massive turd

It's like imagining a world where Shelvey was allowed to play against teams reduced to 7 men for 90 mins. He'd be absolutely lethal.

That would be the most uninspiring midfield in our history.

Clearly you don't go back very far.

76 first game?

;)

76 first game?

Then you've got a very short memory  ;)

;)

76 first game?

Then you've got a very short memory  ;)

No it’s just full of drink, don’t want to think too much mate  :).  I’m sure we’ve had shittier ones , I’ve watched some shite, my distain for the club right now makes me hate everything and everyone tbh.