Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

According to Paul Montgomery (who used to scout for us and now scouts for Birmingham) they've made enquiries about Owen, Viduka and Bassong and were told that all 3 WILL leave and have clubs lined up for the summer with Owen to Man City, Bassong to Arsenal and Viduka undecided

It would sound like the ultimate in lazy journalism if it were journalism

Owen and Viduka will go either way, Bassong would also leave if we went down IMO.  If we do go down we should be making sure we get a large fee for someone like Bassong though, he'll be on a small contract so its not like we need to get rid of him.

the wifes just told me she put £100 on us to go down, which was matched by another £100 by ladbrokes online offer thing....

that was at christmas, got 7/2 i think she said, so should return decent money if we go down. but this bet makes me think we will stay up now... i cant see how boro or fulham will beat us!!

the wifes just told me she put £100 on us to go down, which was matched by another £100 by ladbrokes online offer thing....

that was at christmas, got 7/2 i think she said, so should return decent money if we go down. but this bet makes me think we will stay up now... i cant see how boro or fulham will beat us!!

Hope u fuckin kicked off with her, putting a fuckin ton on us gannin down? crackin.

According to Paul Montgomery (who used to scout for us and now scouts for Birmingham) they've made enquiries about Owen, Viduka and Bassong and were told that all 3 WILL leave and have clubs lined up for the summer with Owen to Man City, Bassong to Arsenal and Viduka undecided

yeah, fuckin superb ITK stuff from Montgomery.

Owen to Man C, Bassong to Arsenal, and Viduka to Oz, wow.

Hope u fuckin kicked off with her, putting a fuckin ton on us gannin down? crackin.

alarm bells started ringing when she said ''i havent told you yet cos i knew you would be mad, but....''

Guest ovesbar

Think the result tonight was good for our chances, considering sunderlands trip to chelsea the last day.

yeah, fuckin superb ITK stuff from Montgomery.

Owen to Man C, Bassong to Arsenal, and Viduka to Oz, wow.

Just repeating what I was told by someone who knows far more than me or you

Think the result tonight was good for our chances, considering sunderlands trip to chelsea the last day.

You'd think so. But we'll need to win the Boro and Fulham games to have any real chance of finishing above Sunderland, not going to happen sadly

You'd think so. But we'll need to win the Boro and Fulham games to have any real chance of finishing above Sunderland, not going to happen sadly

Where are you expecting Sunderland to get points from?

Don't get me wrong i know we've been shite this season, but if you don't think we have any chance of beating Smogs or Fulham at home then to me that suggests we don't even belong in the Championship 'cause even half of them would fancy their chances at home (fair enough Fulham are half decent but howay).

this

Guest Roger Kint

the wifes just told me she put £100 on us to go down.

http://www.ukdivorcelawyers.co.uk/

cheers mate... she has said she will buy me a ST with the 'winnings'

Not wanting to cause you to doubt her but i know for a fact Ladbrokes were offering 7-1 on 17th January before the Blackburn capitulation. 7-2 at Christmas seems impossible odds seeing as we only got worse after Christmas :laugh2:

the wifes just told me she put £100 on us to go down.

http://www.ukdivorcelawyers.co.uk/

cheers mate... she has said she will buy me a ST with the 'winnings'

Not wanting to cause you to doubt her but i know for a fact Ladbrokes were offering 7-1 on 17th January before the Blackburn capitulation. 7-2 at Christmas seems impossible odds seeing as we only got worse after Christmas :laugh2:

ohhhhh... i shall ask her!! EDIT it was february or march....

Guest Roger Kint

Ahh that would explain it. Trust a woman to do the wrong thing AND miss out on double the price though ;D

i'm expecting Sunderland to stay on 35 points

meaning we need at least 5 to finish above them, given their superior goal difference. Not going to happen imo

meaning we need at least 5 to finish above them, given their superior goal difference. Not going to happen imo

It would take a heavy loss in our 3rd game for us to win one, draw one and lose one and not overtake Sunderlands GD if they lose all 3 of their games

If they lose their remaining three games and we take 4 points then we'll have a better goal difference than them most likely.

Think they'll get a point in one of their away games though.

Guest Roger Kint

If they lose all 3 and we win at least one and draw one then it would take a crushing defeat for us to finish below them on GD surely?