Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We're shit and don't look like beating anyone the way we play in the league. If Alpha Papa doesn't buck his ideas up we'll be right in the shit mix.

Four wins out of our last six home games. We've been shit this season but lets not go completely off the map here.  I mean if you seriously believe we look like we wont win another game then stick a bet on for us to get relegated before tomorrows match.  You can easily get 10/1, probably more.

I went from a 1 to a 7 when Villa scored, then down to a 2 when Stoke equalised. Up to a 9 when they went ahead. Then up to a 10 when they scored the 3rd.

That might make sense if relegation was between only Villa and ourselves, but it isnt.  Then again you're probably just taking the piss, I hope :)

We're shit and don't look like beating anyone the way we play in the league. If Alpha Papa doesn't buck his ideas up we'll be right in the shit mix.

Four wins out of our last six home games. We've been shit this season but lets not go completely off the map here.  I mean if you seriously believe we look like we wont win another game then stick a bet on for us to get relegated before tomorrows match.  You can easily get 10/1, probably more.

I went from a 1 to a 7 when Villa scored, then down to a 2 when Stoke equalised. Up to a 9 when they went ahead. Then up to a 10 when they scored the 3rd.

That might make sense if relegation was between only Villa and ourselves, but it isnt.  Then again you're probably just taking the piss, I hope :)

We're in a battle; I'm not assuming relegation. Couple of those games werent in the league either. We are not only playing badly; we are dire at times and all I've stated is if there isn't a paradigm shift from the way we are playing then we'll get sucked in. Maybe I'm on edge more after the prior relegation but I'm surprised how calm people seem to be at this stage.

I get the point that we're in danger but I don't think every one around us is necessarily showing they can pick up points. Sunderland, Stoke and even Norwich are struggling to win games.

Norwich are plodding along picking up the odd draw here or there. Stoke, you know, are annoying enough not to keep losing like this.

Sunderland... who knows what tragedy Di Canio will bring ;D

you sense that a lot depends on today, played well thurs but fuckups cost us so today if we go out and shaft fulham from the KO then i think we'll carry that onto the mackems, who'll more than likely get a reaming today

hard to say what a loss today then not beating (or losing to) Benfica would do to us going into the derby but i can't see it being good :(

With Reading and QPR basically gone.

Agreed - basically only one place left now unless either of those 2 put together an unbelievable run.

It will be a disgrace if NUFC fills that place after the money spent in Jan...

Agreed - basically only one place left now unless either of those 2 put together an unbelievable run.

Absolutely

Guest Brazilianbob

Its all very well saying there are other teams just as likely to get dragged into the relegation mire, but we all know that where NUFC are concerned the bad luck always comes our way in abundance, and whilst other teams like Wigan will go to the likes of Man City and get a win, we always seem to lose eminently winnable games.  I'm really concerned.

Four years ago relegation was an inevitability and i didn't expect much from our remaining 8 games or whatever it was, particularly after a season with 4 managers and a squad full of arseholes.

It's awful that I'm expecting the same thing to happen today/rest of the season with the squad we ave and the position we finished last season :anguish:

Guest icemanblue

Why is everybody worrying for? Stu and Inochi have got it all under control.

Why does what I think matter so much to you, man? :anguish:

Just get on with your relentless pessimism. It's got nothing to do with me. I'll go to the game today, and for the rest of the season, in an optimistic frame of mind.

Why is everybody worrying for? Stu and Inochi have got it all under control.

Why does what I think matter so much to you, man? :anguish:

Just get on with your relentless pessimism. It's got nothing to do with me. I'll go to the game today, and for the rest of the season, in an optimistic frame of mind.

maybe he (we) can't just ignore nonsense...still on a 1?

Guest icemanblue

Can't ignore nonsense? I hadn't even posted :lol: I've seen several other posts made after results elsewhere, again, when I haven't commented. It's bizarre, why would someone's first thought be 'oh, Villa have won, that puts us under pressure. I best go try to start an argument with that lad I don't know on the Internet'.

Aye, by the way, I still think we'll stay up.

Can't ignore nonsense? I hadn't even posted :lol: I've seen several other posts made after results elsewhere, again, when I haven't commented. It's bizarre, why would someone's first thought be 'oh, Villa have won, that puts us under pressure. I best go try to start an argument with that lad I don't know on the Internet'.

Aye, by the way, I still think we'll stay up.

:lol:

Absolutely

But its not beyond reality.

looking like 3 from,

Newcastle

Stoke

Wigan

Sunderland

QPR

Reading

Can't ignore Villa, they are on the same points as us, we have a game in hand and they have a -9 goal difference to make up which is effectively another point.

looking like 3 from,

Newcastle

Stoke

Wigan

Sunderland

QPR

Reading

Can't ignore Villa, they are on the same points than us and have a -9 goal difference to make up which is effectively another point.

I would still throw in Norwich to that group aswell.