Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Actually, mine's going down to a 5 from 7. Boro & WBA really do look out of it now, and surely even if we do struggle from now until May, we can just about muster enough points to finish ahead of at least one of Stoke, Blackburn & Portsmouth?

Those 3 teams will fancy their chances when they see the current bottom 3

Bolton              29 33 -12

Hull                  29 33 -16 

Tottenham      28 32 0 

Sunderland      29 32 -9

Blackburn        29 30 -16

Newcastle        29 29 -11 

Portsmouth      28 29 -15

Stoke                29 29 -19

Middlesbrough  29 27 -20

West Brom      28 22 -29

Actually, mine's going down to a 5 from 7. Boro & WBA really do look out of it now, and surely even if we do struggle from now until May, we can just about muster enough points to finish ahead of at least one of Stoke, Blackburn & Portsmouth?

Stoke are one of those three sides though.

The Stoke away game could be the biggest in our Premiership history.

Aye I was going off what Radio Newcastle was saying, they were roaring about us being in the bottom 3 :lol:

Yeah, just like Hull away was one of the biggest.

Yeah, just like Hull away was one of the biggest.

And I suppose just like Pompey & WBA away were too then I guess.

I think the Stoke game will be more significant than today anyway, just for the fact I really expect us to be in the bottom three by the time that game comes around, and a win that day will probably put us back out of the bottom three above Stoke, whereas a defeat will put us well adrift.

Boro have got some 'easy' fixtures coming up, can easily lift themselves out of it. Still say with our fixtures it's looking bad. Even if we get a point from the next two games it's still fuck all and we'll still be in deep shit. We'll lose against Stoke and Liverpool will destroy us. Really feel down about our chances now.

Boro have got some 'easy' fixtures coming up, can easily lift themselves out of it. Still say with our fixtures it's looking bad. Even if we get a point from the next two games it's still fuck all and we'll still be in deep shit. We'll lose against Stoke and Liverpool will destroy us. Really feel down about our chances now.

Still have Boro, Fulham and Pompey at home tbf. We could potentially finish with at least 41 points.

Boro have got some winnable games coming up but their final run in games are quite tough I think.