Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

1 hour ago, Nate said:

What a start to this one. One Nørgaard SOT required in 75 minutes.

Can't believe it didn't land. Across that match I needed:

That SOT for £300

Henry card for £115

Onyeka card for £450

Amartey card for £600

I'd have fucking settled for one :lol:

I followed someone’s advice off here and looked at half time results. Everton stiffed me in a 5 fold yesterday for £70 off £2. 

today I’ve got 4/6 winners so far Rosenberg 1-0 after 10 mins with game 6 kicking off at 5 looking for Midtjylland to win at half time £2 returns £110. If Rosenberg win I’ll probably bottle the last game or do a small cover if I can??

Rashford, Ronaldo, Alexander-Arnold & Salah 1+ SoTeach, 3+ corners each team and 10+ booking points each team @ 18/1

Ronaldo & Salah 2+ shots on target each, 4+ corners each team and 20+ booking points each team @ 25/1

And like night follows day the last leg of my acca let’s me down. 

plus need Robertson to be booked to bring my card treble with Fred and Maguire in but we know that isn’t happening today 🤨

Another good day overall thanks to Salah and shots on target. Missed a big one sadly (needed any Liverpool player to get booked for £450) but we all have tales of 'just needed' and overall a decent weekend of profit.

Potential big one tonight with Marseille vs PSG at 7:45pm. 

22 minutes ago, Ben said:

I need Napoli for £160 off 32p

Fuck, of course I didn't take the £41 cash out, on another note Jose is a petulant cunt and I want him nowhere near my club, sent off again today.