Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Had an 8/1 winner on the Hearts game last night but feels like the odds should have been way longer. :lol:

Was Boyce to score, BTTS, over 2.5 goals, over 11 corners & over 4 yellows.

Jesus would want at least 20s for all of that

Shorter odds winner is better than a bigger odds loser still ha

Edited by jack j

4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Had an 8/1 winner on the Hearts game last night but feels like the odds should have been way longer. :lol:

Was Boyce to score, BTTS, over 2.5 goals, over 11 corners & over 4 yellows.

I had

Celtic to win

BTTS/overs

2+ cards each

Celtic 4+ corners in the first half

Hearts 4+ match corners

18/1

Was quite pleased with the winner, not least because Hearts had 0 corners after 70 minutes.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Yours is definitely better. :lol:

Mine was effectively that with a specific player. Should have been 20s.

First half corners proper bump things up. Celtic and Rangers both racked up 5+ again, my favourite market at the minute.

23 hours ago, Wullie said:

Aye.

Everytime I try to do over 0 cards FH each team & over 2 cards each team match on bet builder it only lets me bet on singles.

I tried just now for the Huddersfield match tonight. Does it work for you? Or is it only on certain matches.

Edited by Alberto2005

1YDsBlx9FdT89zqltbt89hpfy1PwvVOpNMPOLNz3

It came in in 2/3 of the South American qualifiers last night, and the other game had a ridiculous 0-4 card count in the first half and a 4-0 card count in the second half. Couldn't bet on it in the Chile game either, no team cards available, so ended up with just a 17/2 single winner in the Brazil game.

4 minutes ago, Wullie said:

1YDsBlx9FdT89zqltbt89hpfy1PwvVOpNMPOLNz3

It came in in 2/3 of the South American qualifiers last night, and the other game had a ridiculous 0-4 card count in the first half and a 4-0 card count in the second half. Couldn't bet on it in the Chile game either, no team cards available, so ended up with just a 17/2 single winner in the Brazil game.

Figured it out now, I was clicking 'add to betslip' on each pick like a wally. I think tonight's game is a decent shout Stoke (3rd highest bookings) against Huddersfield (10th highest), the ref isn't amazing averaging 3.44 cards per game. There was 5 cards in previous encounter.

1 hour ago, Alberto2005 said:

Figured it out now, I was clicking 'add to betslip' on each pick like a wally. I think tonight's game is a decent shout Stoke (3rd highest bookings) against Huddersfield (10th highest), the ref isn't amazing averaging 3.44 cards per game. There was 5 cards in previous encounter.

I was just going to say that, I think Bet365 have slightly changed their format in the last week, it caught me out as well.

Lewis Baker to be booked - 9/1

Card double with Hogg - 39/1

To score and be booked - 76/1

Betfair. Much shorter elsewhere, those bets on B365 are 5/2, 12/1 and 27/1 respectively.

He has been made captain for the first time. Picked up a couple of yellows in the U23s this season and was booked seven times in Turkey last season.

Huddersfield's second most booked player this season is the keeper Nicholls, who has been booked 5 times, and I think they've all been for time-wasting. Definitely one to look at if they take the lead. Starting price is 12/1 with 365.

Trebles with 365:

Thomas/Harwood-Bellis/Hogg 95/1

Tymon/Wilmot/O'Brien 75/1

Copied the two doubles with Baker on Betfair too.