How are you celebrating tonight?

Decky

Hello again everyone. It’s been a long time since I posted regularly. The guts had been removed, by a slow turning of the knife that punctuated each passing day under the fat man’s reign. I don’t know the person I used to be before he took over, but I am going to make the effort to begin posting a lot more. I hope some of the older posters return as well, or maybe they already have. Either way, congratulations to you all. To us. And to the absolute fucking mindfuck that is existence itself. Life is the most unpredictable thing that can happen to you. 

It hasn’t sunk in. Like, at all. I don’t know when it will. I have a feeling it’ll take quite some time. I do wish I was in Newcastle with many of you partying it up and letting it all out. The wife will have to put up with me doing it alone. 

Cheers to the future. No matter what it holds, we deserve to rid ourselves of the past. 

Guest HTT II
6 hours ago, DJ_NUFC said:

Hello again everyone. It’s been a long time since I posted regularly. The guts had been removed, by a slow turning of the knife that punctuated each passing day under the fat man’s reign. I don’t know the person I used to be before he took over, but I am going to make the effort to begin posting a lot more. I hope some of the older posters return as well, or maybe they already have. Either way, congratulations to you all. To us. And to the absolute fucking mindfuck that is existence itself. Life is the most unpredictable thing that can happen to you. 

It hasn’t sunk in. Like, at all. I don’t know when it will. I have a feeling it’ll take quite some time. I do wish I was in Newcastle with many of you partying it up and letting it all out. The wife will have to put up with me doing it alone. 

Cheers to the future. No matter what it holds, we deserve to rid ourselves of the past. 

Welcome back DJ :smitten:

Guest HTT II
14 minutes ago, Kanji said:

@HTT II we’ve got our club back mate! Still wild to think my man.  

I know, I had my boy at his footy this morning for his Saturday team and the kids and parents were all buzzing, it feels surreal, but everyone just seems so happy and NUFC is literally now back as the one and only talk of the Toon literally and these are mostly long term die hard fans who had giving up. The biggest thing out of this for me is the next generation, my boys, kids their age and so on, this means so much for them than say me or us because without that next generation, if we lose them, we further lose OUR club. I’m just so delighted for every NUFC supporter the world over, old and new. 

11 hours ago, DJ_NUFC said:

Fantastic to see you back, DJ. 

9 minutes ago, papo said:

Best week of my life guys. The takeover on thursday and then my daughter was born yesterday. Over the moon. Nice times ahead :)

Congratulations Papa

I ended up leaving work a bit early via the Tesco and had a few cans at SJP with a mate. Saw the rowdies kicking a cabbage around and had a chat with people in the crowd. I saw LEFFE and a few of the others with the sign which was just lush. Also saw Neesy briefly. I hadn't seen so many happy Geordies since Bruge away many years ago, the buzz was amazing. I almost decided to stay out and pull a Sam Fender at work the next day but I'd promised my gf that I would be back at a decent time. Regret that a bit :lol: