Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Shelvey to West Ham.

I’ve heard that too

£10m bid rejected (apparently)

Surely we’d be looking at double that for our only creative outlet during a relegation battle.

Would be happy to see him go. Think of all those Sports Direct signs we could invest the money on!

If we get a replacement (I know) more suited to our style then I wouldn't mind seeing him bugger off.  Doesn't seem arsed a lot of the time and his propensity for trying the hollywood ball every time leaves us streched.  We look a lot better with Ki in there playing shorter balls, getting more players involved and allowing us to build up play and get reinforcements forward.

Hed probably look better in a side like west ham with Anderson, Nasri, etc making runs. We don't have the players good enough and intelligent enough to finish off his Hollywood handshakes, but he hasn't really attempted to change his game

Deja f***ing Vu this like. It would have been a mistake last year and it will be this year.

No a mistake is having that Cunt on your picture. Mikes mate

I've been massively critical of him lately, I'm just the type who can't be arsed to actually go change a display picture :lol:

Deja f***ing Vu this like. It would have been a mistake last year and it will be this year.

No a mistake is having that c*** on your picture. Mikes mate

I've been massively critical of him lately, I'm just the type who can't be arsed to actually go change a display picture :lol:

Fair one. Nothing to do with on the pitch stuff just the way he sold himself to Ashley. Worse than rio Ferdinand in my book and has no place as an avatar on a nufc forum

Captain cunt

Fair one. Nothing to do with on the pitch stuff just the way he sold himself to Ashley. Worse than rio Ferdinand in my book and has no place as an avatar on a nufc forum

Captain cunt

You alright mate ?

Captain c***

You alright mate ?

No  :lol:

Captain c***

You alright mate ?

I guessed that  :lol:

Captain c***

You alright mate ?

Captain c***

You alright mate ?

:lol:

I like what Shelvey does on the ball but I honestly can't stand what he does off it. We can't carry players the state we are in

He barely let us down in that respect, during his and Diame's golden spell in the second half of last season.

That said, we can't go into the second half of this season expecting that to just occur. Same with Perez.